𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"So, the question is, who at S.H.I.E.L.D. could launch a domestic middle strike?" Nat asked the real questions now, as we stood in the kitchen.

 could launch a domestic middle strike?" Nat asked the real questions now, as we stood in the kitchen

"I'm thinking of two. One being able to launch and one who could be our inside." I said sitting on the counter outside the kitchen.

"Pierce." Steve said nodding while resting his chin on his fist.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Nat said moving from her spot off the other side of the kitchen.

"But he's not working alone. Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star." Steve said making me raise my head.

"So was Jasper Sitwell." I said making Steve look at me before thinking and nodding again.

"So, the real question is how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer in broad daylight?" Steve asked making me laugh.

"Not draw attention to ourselves that's for sure." I said sarcastically. Sam came to me and handed me a plate of eggs and toast. I thank him.

"The answer to that is, you don't." Sam said who was also holding a brown file and placed it on the table in front of Steve.

"What's this?"

"Call it a resumé." Sam said as Nat and Steve go to check out the sheets of paper.

"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you?" Nat asked as it seemed she was looking a picture.

"You didn't say he was a Pararescue." Nat said, I placed my plate down and move over to them to check the photo.

"Is this Riley?" Steve asked as I saw Sam in a uniform with a man like what seemed like the Steve said 'Riley'.