𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Asgard

-

2013

Thor, Rocket and Erik had hid when they found people coming down the hall. It was Frigga, Thor's mother.

"Who's the fancy broad?" Erik asked as Rocket and he look at each other not noticing Thor glance.

"That's my mother. She dies today." Thor said, Erik felt it was weird to have heard the words from Thor. Someone dies today.

"Oh."

"I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come. It's a bad idea." Thor said backing down. Erik and Rocket shook their heads.

"Come here." Rocket said pointing at a spot on the ground.

"No, no, no. I think I'm having a panic attack." Thor said making Erik almost panic but keep his cool.

" Thor said making Erik almost panic but keep his cool

"No, no, no, dog. Hold it back." Erik said denying he have one now.

"I can't, this is bad-" Thor was cut off by Rocket who sent a sharp and crisp slap to his face. Erik looked at Rocket shocked and impressed.

"You think your the only one who's lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Tira, Drax, Talira, Tryst, the chick with the antenna, all gone. Even this guy here." Rocket said naming out his family and including Erik.

"Look, I get it. You miss your mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are just kind of gone, and you can help them, man." Erik said giving Thor piece of advice.

Ever since he found Jae, he's been different, more helpful, he's changed.

"So, is it too much to ask that you burst the crumbs out of your beard, make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants and when she's not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone and help me get my family back?" Rocket asked while Thor did as what Rocket begun to ask.

"Okay."

"Are you crying?" Rocket and Erik asked in sync unnoticeably.

"No. Yes. I feel like I'm losing it." Thor said making Erik sigh and speak up again.

"Look, calm down. Take a deep breath. You can do this. You can do this, bro." Erik said giving Thor a playful punch.