𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲

As I entered the room that the secret door lead me to, I found one of those metal reptilian's along with metal bodies almost like mine.

I looked past the bodies that were supposedly being built and found the sceptre. I slowly walk towards it.

"Thor, I got eyes on the prize." I said until a flash of red clouded my sight.

I felt something moving behind me when the metal reptile was moving

I felt something moving behind me when the metal reptile was moving. I ducked and watched it leave until the setting changed. I was heating up and started sweating.

Everyone laid on the ground, dead. Banner who had multiple staffs in his back, Romanoff who laid on the ground dead with her eyes wide open, Barton sitting on the ground while being motionless, Thor was bloody arms and his hammer out of arms reach, Rogers who laid next to his broken in half shield.

I looked around to see if my only love was with them. When I didn't find her, I kneeled over Rogers and check his pulse. He snapped awaken, grabbing my wrist making me jump.

"She could have saved us." Steve said before he slowly died. Blood slowly leaked from his nose.

Why didn't you do more?

A low rumble and familiar female echoed scream overhead moved my attention. I watched as the metal reptiles had swam their way over to multiple colours.

There were six stones that were different colours mixed with a silver almost white colour.

I snap up from the ground as I break from my weird vision. I wasn't able to shake off the feeling as I looked behind me to see if the metal reptiles would move again.

After no movement was made, I gulp down the lump in my throat before I looked over at the sceptre and reached over my arm. Quickly, my armour covered my hand as I swiftly took the sceptre.