𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I was on my way to Tony's office for he needed me for something. I was hoping it wasn't one of two things could I could have walked out leaving him - if he was - sexually frustrated.

"Hey. Let's see em, show me your hands." Tony said while he laid on a black hospital bed. I showed him my hands and stretched out my double joints.

"Oh, wow. They're small, very petite. Good. I just need your help for a sec." Tony said as I take in what was going on.

"What- what is this? Isn't this your thing that's keeping you alive?" I asked pointing at his circle light thing.

"It is or was. It is now an antique. This is what will keep me alive, I'm just swapping it out for an upgrade." Tony said as he held another in his hand.

"Now, there's an exposed wire under this device. And it's contacting the socket wall that's causing a little bit of a shortage." I breathed in hissed the air as he pulled out the attachment.

"Wai- what do you want me to do?" I asked as I took hold of the device and placed it on the counter.

"That is irrelevant. I just want you to reach in and your just gonna gently lift the wire out." Tony said, I checked the silver tinted hole in his chest.

"Is this safe?" I asked looking at him concerned.

"Yeah, it should be fun. It's like operation, just don't let it touch the socket wall.-"

"What's operate- what do you mean, 'operation'?" I asked never have hard of the name or what it was given to before.

"It's just a game, never mind. Just gently lift the wire. Okay?" Tony said and I slowly moved my hand towards the hole.

"You know, I- I don't think I'm qualified to do this type of stuff." I said baking my hand and wiping my hands on my hips.

"No, your fine. You are the most capable, qualified, trustworthy person I've ever met, well, aside from Ms. Potts if you want specifics. You can do great." I sigh and stare at him.

"Is it too much of a problem to asked? Cause I'm- I really need your help

"Is it too much of a problem to asked? Cause I'm- I really need your help." Tony said so I go for it.

As my hand went inside the metal hole, I felt the most disgusting thing I've never felt before in my life.

"Oh, is that pus?" My mouth opened wide from the slimy solid.

"It's not pus, it's electronic plasmic discharge, it's from the device not from my body." Tony said as I made a weak yelp of disgust.