𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I shot his air tanks making his wheelchair get pushed into the light and get shot multiple times by the cartel men. His body burned from the missile bomb that shot him.

"I'm jealous." Mendez said before he walked forward to the light. My eyes widened and I grabbed his jacket.

"Get your ass!" I shouted pushing him back into the shed. I looked over at the dirt brown car and saw the bullet proof working. I put Mendez in the back and Machete in the passenger seat.

I drove us out the cartel turf and into the desert road. As the bullets did nothing to the car, as I drove us out the turf. From what I knew, we were 1 mile from the border.

"Go, Toxicidad, go!" Mendez said before laughing, Mexican style before an orange bus like truck came on my left side. It was a woman who started shooting at the car.

I moved out the way until the two of us bumped into one another. Both of us trying to dump each other off the road until Madame Desdemona drive her car in with mine.

"Machete, why you gotta have some many enemies? That are females!" I asked over the noise. Machete didn't answer but look back to see them.

More bullets were shot until I had taken Machete's machete. "That the wheel." I said as I stood myself out the roof of the car and threw the blade in with their engine.

I looked back in my mirror to see their truck broke down and flipped over. I couldn't find the ladies at the moment. I saw the orange car and pushed it in front of the flipped over van.

Suddenly the car stopped, I twisted the key to try and start up the engine while Madame Desdemona had shot us with her bullet bra.

The car started just before I was able to get out and away from them. Although, I could feel something wrong with the back engine.

"Fuck, Toxicidad! You're crazier than I am." Mendez said laughing at the whole showdown after we won.

"You have no idea, Mendez." I said recalling my darkest moments.

"You crazy like a Gypsy fuck, man! You and Machete!" Mendez said, I made it to the border but I couldn't exactly find a way to get onto the American side.

"Oh, what you gonna do? Drive through it? It's solid concrete." Mendez said just after the phone rang, I answered.

"Toxicidad, what the hell are you doing? Even Jesus couldn't get through that damn wall." Blanca said from the phone as I got closer to the wall.

"Well, I'm always open to other suggestions." I said as we got closer.

"There is no other suggestions. That's why they call it a wall, god damn it!" Blanca said before Mendez took the phone and hung up.

"I know a way. See that graffiti tag on the wall? Drive straight for it. An inch to either side and they'll be scrapping us off the cement." Mendez said as I found the graffiti tag he told me.

"Which Mendez are you?" Machete asked looking at him.

"The one who wants to help Toxicidad get across the border. Hit it!" I slammed on the gas and focused on the way I was to drive straight into the wooden target.