𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"Once, mankind accepted a single truth, that they were not alone in this universe. Some worlds man believed to be home to their Gods. Others, they knew to fear. From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants, threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age. But humanity would not face this threat alone. Our armies drive the Frost Giants back into the heart of their own world. The cost was great. In the end, their king fell. And the source of their power was taken from them. With the last Great War ended, we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home, to the Realm Eternal. Asgard. Here we remain as a beacon of hope, shining out across the stars. And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends, it was Asgard and its warriors that brought peace to the universe."

Odin spoke as he told a story while leading us into the Weapons Vault and slowed our walking to look at the source of The Frost Giants power.

"But the day will come when one of you will have to defend that peace." Odin finished and spoke to us. I knew he was mostly advising his words to Thor and Loki.

"Do the Frost Giants still live?" Loki asked looking at his father. I stood in between the two with a cloak over my head and stayed quiet.

"When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all! Just as you did, Father." Thor said swinging his arms in sword action.

"A wise king never seeks out war. But. . he must always be read for one." Odin said before walking past me with me moving out the way.

I look as the two shared a smile before we three ran to catch up with Odin. I walk behind the three as I watch them talk.

"I'm ready, Father."

"So am I."

Thor and Loki said as they connected their hands with Odin as we leave the Weapons Vault.

"Only one of you can ascend to the throne. But both of you were born to be kings." Odin spoke wisely. I looked down at my feet as we exit.

"Father can you tell us how you found Jae." Loki asked looking back at me. They stopped and turned towards me.

"Rise your head, young Jae. For your crown with fall." Odin said as I look up from my cloak before taking it off.

Showing my messy white shoulder length hair and galaxy coloured eyes as I look up at the three

Showing my messy white shoulder length hair and galaxy coloured eyes as I look up at the three. Odin looked down at my eyes and brushed my hair back.

"Jae was found by gate keeper: Heimdall who said that she had been living with the stars of the galaxy and sent down to Asgard. She was born not of one year, date or time yet seems that we know nothing of her or her powers. Tis has very powerful awakening in her future." Odin said almost telling my future.