𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Everyone was talking with themselves as a group that was until Mantis had noticed something different with Stephen Strange and Li-Jae Park.

"Excuse me? But do your friends often do that?" Mantis asked making everyone follow her eyes to find Stephen to move his head around though it was very blurry, while Jae had her breath clenched in making them see her neck bone and blood coming from both her nostrils.

"Jae, Strange

"Jae, Strange. We alright?" Tony asked as they all watched as Jae was slowly getting a painful face.

When a chime had rung, Jae had dropped to the ground from an unknown height making Peter instantly catch her.

"Your back. It's alright. Hey, Jae. Listen to me, your okay." Peter said as he cupped Jae's face as she started panicking and her breathing was hoarse.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"Hey, what did you do to her?" I heard Peter asked as I was in his arms.

"I went forward in time, to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Stephen said as I slowly got out from Peter's arms but he held me up.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked between Mantis and Drax.

"14, 000, 605."

"How many did we win?" Tony asked after Stephen had thought hard on the number. That's when Stephen looked sorrowfully at Tony that I wanted to know what he saw.

"One

"One."

"Wait, if you went forward in time, Jae did you see the same thing?" Tony asked me making everyone look back at me for my answer.