𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

I drove my Purple Mercedes CLA250 on my way to Ruth's house. I would normally pick up all my friends in my car. Kara, Celeste, Anaïs and Batts were all in the back seat and singing to Adore You by Harry Styles while I focused on driving.

"You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine.- Sing it Aqua!" Anaïs was singing behind my chair and moved to look at me.

"𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 (𝐚𝐡)
𝐈'𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." I sung with them while they whooped me cheering. As we made it to Ruth's house, we saw her just getting out the house.

"Hey, babe Ruth." Celeste said as she popped out the window and waved at her.

"Hey dudes." Ruth said before getting in the passenger seat. Ruth and I did our hands shake that each of us came up with.

I had looked over Ruth's outfit

I had looked over Ruth's outfit. Honestly, it was nice but, we were going to school, not Malibu's model school.

"𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠?" I asked her, but kept my eyes switching from the girl on my left and the street.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥." Ruth said, adoringly. I chuckled and continued driving.

"Hey, can we make a stop. I didn't get to have breakfast yet." Celeste asked for me, also looking at me from the back seat in the left corner.

"You do realize that we're almost gonna be late for school, right?" I asked looking at her from the mirror.

"Yeah. So?"