𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲

I had stayed in Wakanda for the last years, I've caught up with Jae but not enough in my opinion, honestly. I missed her. I made a new life for myself.

I found T'Challa, Erik, Okoye and two of his guards arrive after I just finished a chore. I used only one hand for the job, but it was better than having a metal one.

I walked over to the box that one of the guards had taken with them as he opened it. I slowly walked to the box and found what I dreaded.

A newly made metal arm

A newly made metal arm. It's colour was grey mixed with gold lines as it rested in its place in the grey box.

"This is for you, as well." T'Challa said handing me a letter. I opened it and read it throughly.

𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚.

𝑿𝒐𝒙𝒐, 𝑱𝒂𝒆

"Where's the fight?" I asked taking a sigh knowing I couldn't say no to Jae and looking at T'Challa and Erik who stood side by side.

"On its way." Erik answered with his arms crossed.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I followed Tony and we found Stephen being torcher'd by what looked like clear glass pins. I felt someone beside me and I snapped.

I found it was Stephen's cape. Tony and I backed down.

"Wow, you are seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asked as the cape shrugged.

"Yeah, speaking of loyalty." My head snapped again and looked shocked at Peter Parker who was still on the ship.

"What that fu-"

"I know what your gonna say." Peter said as he cut me off raising his hands in a steady way.

"Well, your gonna hear it anyway. You should not be here." I said waving my hands in a no motion.

"I was gonna go home."

"I don't wanna hear it." Tony said shaking his head, cutting off Peter.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way-"

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said shrugging his shoulders and turning away.