𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐉𝐚𝐞

It's been two days since the blacked out incident and Milo had been extra over protective since the time. As much as I know, he wants to protect me. I can understand that, but he has to know that I'm able to take care of myself.

I wish he could trust me enough to at least leave the room. I've been locked in this room since the time being with two guards outside the door. I sat on the edge of the bed with my foot tapping against the floor.

I heard the door open with it unlocking. The door opened, showing Milo who sighed from tiredness. I stare at him as he seemed to be in a normal mood, ticking me off.

"Is there something we need to talk about?" I asked him, he knew what I meant and I never asked about it until this day.

"No, we don't." Milo said making me raise my eyebrows and scoff. I rub my forehead and breath in sharply through my nose.

"So, your just gonna pretend that what happened never happened. Your just gonna keep me in here?" I asked waving my hands around stiffly.

"Until I find out how threatened your life. Yes." Milo said raising his voice. I look at him with no emotion on my face, whatsoever.

"I understand that you want to protect me, but you at least need to give me my freedom to do so." I said standing up from the bed.

"If you understood what I'm trying to do, we wouldn't be having this conversation!" Milo snapped making me snap back, he's pushing back, I can push more.

"If you understood what I did, we wouldn't have to have this conversation!" I snapped making Milo and I stare at each other, Milo scoff and wiped his face.

"See, that's the problem. You don't care about getting hurt. And you know how I'll feel, I'll be devastated. Constantly in pain. And if you died, I'll literally go out of my fucking mind. And to those who would be standing at funeral. You can't seem to accept any help from anyone, can you?" Milo asked me. My eyes were watering from on my way to sob.

"Your right. I can't." I said softly and my voice turning scratchy. Milo sighed nodding before heading to the bathroom.

I blink away the tears that were blurring my vision and wipe away some that escape my eyes after he left.

The darkness surrounded me as I sat up on the bed and salaried beside Milo who was out like a light, sleeping. I looked out to the moon that was in an eclipse image.