𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Jae wasn't doing so good since the past months. She had stayed with Caladan's Warriors until she had the strength and courage to go back down to Earth.

Yes, they stayed in the space ship until it was time to head back. Jae had did her best in making it to her room without bumping into anyone nor cause any attention to herself.

Since the past months, Jae had stayed in her room, slowly starving herself. She was completely broken. She closed herself off from everyone and did nothing.

And including the battle with Thanos, Jae was to have to wear a oxygen tube around her nose given that her blade hit important organs in her case.

Jae had laid on the ground feeling nothing but the drugs in her system that she hid in the floor of her room.

Jae sat up and crawled over to find a chip that had a silver button. As she pressed it, she instantly regret it

The video of T'Challa Udaku had played when he was testing out his new suit that Shuri made him.

He had been pushed back from purple force and into a black sand table. The video camera switched to Jae who was laughing her ass off before turning back to T'Challa.

"Delete that footage." T'Challa said from the other side of the room.

"No, no, no. Give it to me. This is a depression healer. Shuri, sent that to my drive." Jae's voice was heard myself say through the video before it switched to a second video.

"It is I, Thor, Son of Odin." Peter's video came next as he impersonated Thor. Those these videos were to be depression healers, it was only making her cry more.

She stopped the video and threw it across the room. As she laid back on the ground, she slowly started to feel sick.

She snapped from the ground and ran to the walk in bathroom and straight to the toilet. After throwing up about five times, she walked to the mirror and took in her imagine.

Her body was going stone cold as did the colour of her skin. Her cheek bones as well as her ribs were showing. But she felt nothing.

As she pulled her shirt from over her wound mark, she blocked out the blankness on her skin that where her soulmate marks laid, she found that her wound mark was still there.

Jae slowly started to remember what Saeva had told her back in the ship after she had done a scanning on her body and what was wrong.

"Okay, so it seems that he hit an internal organ that happens to manufacture your body to flow regularly." Saeva said as everyone else watched from the door.

"Okay, so. . . what does that mean?" Kolten asked beside Maikle by the door frame.

"The organ was the part of her body that stops her from being a mortal that can reproduce." Saeva said looking down at me from the bed.

"Wait so you mean-"

"Yeah."

"Will it heal up?" I asked almost fearful.

"Yes. But at least till a couple of months. Possibly to a year." Saeva said honestly predicting the possibility  of the healing time.

After her little flashback, Jae placed her hand over her stomach and stared down at it before looking up at the mirror.

It's not possible.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗠𝗺 𝗛𝗺, 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗠𝗺 𝗛𝗺, 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.)