𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲

Entering the barn garage I found the tractor Rae was talking about. Looking around, it looked very old fashioned in here, not that I minded it.

"Hello, Deere. Tell me everything. What ails you?" I asked checking the motors while a light hung from the clip.

"Do me a favor. Try not to bring it to life." There stood Nick Fury by the end of the barn garage area.

"Why, Ms

"Why, Ms. Bin, you little minx. I get it. Maria Hill called you? Or was it Milo? We're they ever not working for you?" I asked and figured out this was a set up.

"Artificial Intelligence. You never even hesitated." Fury said as he and I walked forward closer together.

"Look, it's been a really long day, like Eugene O'Neill long, so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful." I said wanting for him to get straight to the point.

"Look me in the eye and tell me your gonna shut him down." Nick asked of me making me scoff and shake my head.

"Your not the director of me." I said staring at him.

"I'm not the director of anybody. I'm just an old man who cares very much about you." Nick said sitting down on a patch of hay. I nod before speaking.

"And I'm the man who killed the Avengers." I said making Nick confused as I continue to explain to him my vision.

"I saw it. I didn't tell the team. I couldn't tell Jae. How could I? I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. The whole world, too. Because of me." I said walking backwards.

"I wasn't ready. I didn't do all I could." I said hiding the 'she' part. I didn't know who Steve was talking about but I felt like I did but didn't want to accept it.

"Maximoff girl, she's working you, Stark. Playing on your fear." Nick said making me snap and turn around.