𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

A car was driving down into Queens. Happy Hogan was driving the car, in the back was Tony Stark and Peter Parker.

"What are you doing, a little video diary?" Tony asked the 15 year old, as he noticed the video on Peters phone.

The two had just gotten back to New York from Berlin after the Civil War had happened. Tony would accompany Peter while they got back.

"I told him not to." Happy said, his voice sounded irritated as he drove and kept his eyes on the road.

"Okay. Hey, you know what? We should make an alibi video for your aunt anyway. You ready?" Tony said coming up with an idea.

"Hey, May. How you doing? What are you wearing? Something skimpy, I hope." Tony asked sarcastically, Peter looked at Tony offended as he laughed.

"Sorry, that's inappropriate. I don't want Princess to get angry with me. Let's start over." Tony said before he started again, he personally was scared of angry Jae.

"Hey, May. My gosh, I wanted to tell you what an incredible job your nephew did this weekend at the Stark internship retreat. Everyone was impressed.-" Tony had cut himself off when Happy had honked his horn making both men jump.

"Come on! It's a freaking merge. I'm sorry." Happy apologies.

"That's because your not on Queens Boulevard. See, Happy is hoping to get bumped up to asset management. He was forehead of security before that he was a driver." Tony said speaking about Happy's backstory.

"That was a private conversation. I don't like joking about this. It was hard to talk about that." Happy said looking back at the camera but was talking to Tony.

"No, seriously? Was he snoring a bunch." Tony asked Peter continuing to tease Happy who stopped the car.

"Here we are. End of the line. Whoops." Happy said while Tony nonetheless chuckled at Happy's embarrassment.

"Can you give us a moment?" Tony asked of Happy who looked at him somewhat shocked and offended.

"You want me to leave?"

"Grab Peters case out of the trunk." Tony said, shocking Peter. He slowly took down the phone.

"I can keep the suit?" Peter asked shocked.

"Yes, we were just talking about it." Tony said nodding while Happy went to get the case.

"Do me a favour, though. Happy's kind of your point guy on this. Don't stress him out. Don't do anything stupid. I've seen his cardiogram. Alright?" Tony asked Peter while you could hear Happy's groans from carrying the case.

"Yes."

"Don't do anything I would do, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a little grey area in there. That's where you operate." Tony said giving the kids some of his personal advice.

"Wait, does that mean I'm an Avenger?" Peter asked instantly afterwards.

"No." Tony said before Happy had knocked on the window grabbing both men's attention.