𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"Who were they?" Steve asked leaning on the wall behind us, crossing his arms.

"Their most elite death squad. More kills than anymore in HYRDA history. And that was before the serum." Bucky answered looking down at the ground, he couldn't seem to spare a glance up at either of us.

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asked next to me.

"Worse." Bucky said looking at Sam. I retract my previous statement.

"The Doctor, could he control them?" Steve asked taking about either the fake or the real Doctor.

"Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve said recalling the Doctors final words with us in the room.

"With these guys, he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night, you'd never see them coming." Bucky said as Sam and I went to Steve and talked in whispers.

"This would have been a whole lot easier a week ago." Sam said while I stare at Bucky who played with his hands and looked down like he did something shameful.

"If we could call Tony-" I said suggesting to Stark

"No, he won't believe us." Sam said shaking his hand and crossing his arms.

"But if he did-"

"Who knows if the accords would let him help." Sam said making strong points making me give up even suggesting it.

"We're on our own." Steve said with the inability to think of anyone or anything else.

"Maybe not." Sam said making me break into a soft and with a scoff and make a comment on it.

"You know someone?" I asked, remembering it was the first snide / funny comment I gave him when we actually socialized.

"Yeah. You?" Sam asked me, I switch my eyes from Sam, Steve and Bucky until I thought of someone and nod.

"Yeah, I do. I'll be back." I said going to pack up. I knew I was gonna need a lot of water and something to get me there with.

"Wait, where are you going?" Sam asked as the two follow me out the room. I took a backpack and placed four bottles of water in it along with a gadget to teleport me, almost like the Bifrost but doesn't time a minute to get there.