𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"What's up, Cookie?" I heard Peter's voice who stopped the hammer from grabbing us.

"Panda, where'd you come from?" I asked as I sat up from Tony's lap on the ground

"Field trip to MoMA." Peter said before he was thrown to the side near the water fountain.

"Uh, what's this guys problem, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked after the semi giant turned his attention back to Tony and I.

"Uh, he's from Space. He came here to steal a necklace from a Wizard." Tony said as he and I got from off the ground.

"Aka my last soulmate in my life." I said as I tried to get the semi giant to whose name I realized was Black Dwarf had taken Peter and swung his hammer across the park.

As BD was already to throw a half taxi part from the ground, Tony doubled it and I had crumpled it up into a ball and hit him in the back and recreated the metal into a ball of spikes.

I saw bits of his skin and black blood to me mixed with the silver metal.

I had blocked one of his swings to knock me off, we turned to find Stephen travelling from its cape.

"Peter, that's Wizard soulmate. Go after him." I said before Peter took my direction while Tony and I had continued to fight Black Dwarf.

"Uh, guys. I'm being beamed up." My eyes widened when I heard Peter say through my ear piece.

"Hang on, I'm coming." I said before Tony had caught between BD's hammer and I sped over to find Wong who created a portal to get BD out of Earth.

When the Dwarf was in and past the portal, its hand had disconnected to his arm and landed just in front of Bruce and I's feet.

I ran over to Tony and simply pulled off the hammer grip off around Tony and looked over at Wong.