𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Walking through the broken building filled with fire and rubble, Tony Stark held onto Steve's shield as he searched for the owner.

"Come on, buddy, wake up! That my man." Tony said as he found Steve laying on the ground and gasped to consciousness.

" Tony said as he found Steve laying on the ground and gasped to consciousness

"You lose this again, I'm giving it to Heidi." Tony said threatening playfully about Steve's shield and his daughter.

"What happened? Where's Jae?" Steve asked looking around the wreckage and found not one strand of white hair.

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back. We haven't been able to find Jae. We've searched." Tony said as he helped Steve up.

"Not hard enough." Steve grunted as he got back on his feet and took his shield in his arm.

As the two came back to the pin point of the battlefield, they found Thor and CJ standing side by side. Watching.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked as he tilted his head to give his question to the two.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor answered first.

"Aside from sitting on his ass, yeah." CJ including as he glared up a storm at the man who took away his family along with billions.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked but kept his eyes straight.

"Somewhere under all this? All we know is he doesn't have em." Tony motioned his down hand to the rubble and dirt.

"So, we better keep it that way." Steve said after a sigh.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked on the right side of CJ as he stood between him and Steve.

"Possibly. Should I really care?" CJ asked looking between Steve and Tony.

"No."

"Then no." CJ concluded looking back at Thor after getting confirmation from Steve.