𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Darkness was all around and the sound of emergency beckons were launched for help. Dark purple was surrounding the ship that was destroyed into pieces.

"Hear me and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice." Ebony Maw said as he watched over dead bodies that were killed in the attack.

"Smile. Even for your death, you have become Children of Thanos." Ebony said as he walked around Loki with his hands connected.

As Loki looked over at a tall a bulky figure covering purple light from his eyes, turning around in Gold armor, looking at Thor on the ground and Loki.

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that your right yet to fail, nonetheless."
Thanos said as he picking up a passed out but conscious Thor from the ground.

"It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it. . . destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. So should I say, I am." Thanos said before showing a golden gauntlet over his large purple hand that held the Purple Power Stone.

" Thanos said before showing a golden gauntlet over his large purple hand that held the Purple Power Stone

"You talk too much." Thor said beating it out his possible ruptured lungs.

"The Tesseract. Or your brothers head. I assume you have a preference." Thanos said looking down at the God of Mischief.

"Oh, I do. Kill away." Loki said non hesitant, Thanos looked rather shocked at his choice before bringing the stone to Thor temple.

The stone had begun to start with Pain Inducement, as Thor's screams became louder, the pain had moved down from his head to his body.

As Loki had starred down at his brother he instantly remembered Jae. Although he had betrayed Jae and being that Thor was her soulmate, many times before, he still cared for her as a sister. That's when he stopped.

"Alright, stop!" Loki said as he's eyes begun to water but he forced them back.

"We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard." Thor said as he caught his breath from the pain he inflicted.

Loki looked between his brother and Thanos before raising his hand and there showed the bright blue Tesseract cube in his fingers.

"You really are the worst brother." Thor said as he saw the bright shine of blue in his hands.