𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

After my time in Washington was done. I had reconnected with the rest of my soulmates and was recruited back into the Avengers.

It appears that each one of them had done the same as Steve and Nat when I came back from Caladan. I did have to stop them from fighting each other and practically became a soulmate mother to them, which made me cringe.

On our assignment that we had, we found Struckers location and each of us were fighting our way into his base.

"Shit!" I suddenly heard Tony curse breaking me from my mood

"Language! Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve said making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Javis' voice said in my ear as well as the rest of us.

"Loki's sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last." Thor said after Jarvis' explanation.

" 'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys, plus Bunny." Nat said making me chuckle.

"This is why I love you. You can still make me laugh when I'm supposed to be a serious badass boss bitch. Or for short: Triple B." I said proudly.

"As much as that was adorable, Precious, I agree thinking we lost the element of surprise." Clint said as he took out the energy shooters.

"Wait a second, no one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" Tony asked over my inner com.

"I was about to just now. Both you and Bubba fucked up my fighting phase. Don't worry, Steve, I'll watch my language from now on." I said teasing with a wide smirk over my face.

"Always hilarious, Doll, it just slipped out." Steve said after there was a bit of commotion in his speaker.

I was continually fighting left to right until my hand snapped onto my hip feeling like a large gash be removed from my hip.

I found both my hip and the soulmate mark in my outter forearm. It was Clint.

"We have an enchanted in the field." Steve said through my ear before I spoke up.

"Clint's hit! I'd be the one to run to the wounded but in a bit busy at the moment." I said punching and kicking from left and right.