𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"They're initiating launch." Maria said through my inner com. I was running with Steve and Sam exiting the area.

"Hey, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys

"Hey, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys." Sam asked for conclusion.

"I pretty sure if they're shoot straight at you, then their the bad guys." I said just before Sam activated his wings. All three of us jump into action. I stay with Steve.

Just as we land and continue running, gun shots were fired. I created a force field around us. As we continue running to our assigned carriers.

One next to us, Steve pushed back the man's gun and threw a punch to his face, threw him to the other pile and slammed his shield in with his face.

I lean my back against the black pile and took out a grenade that was packed with me. I threw it to the remaining three guards, I cover them with a shield before it blew up with them inside.

"Hey, Bubbles, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam's voice said in my ear.

"One, You alright and two, did you just call me 'bubbles'?" I asked checking for any other guards or masked men coming toward our area.

"Not dead yet. And that's your new nickname." Sam said making me scoff and chuckle before Steve and I stay in our place waiting for Sam's signal.

"Alright, guys I'm in." Sam said giving the ready to go signal. As I sent a smoke bomb to distract the guards around the corner, I let Steve attack.

Clearing out path with punches, swinging of his shield and kicks to the groin.

"Eight minutes, guys

"Eight minutes, guys." Milo said in our ears. Steve knocked out the last guard before speaking.

"Hang on." Steve said before we enter one of the carriers chip area. I kept watch as Steve went to get change the chip blades. Steve came back just before Sam broke an opening for the next carrier.