𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

Machete and I nod to each other before the two of us elbow in the face out guards behind us, Machete slashed at Zaror before I took the grappling hook from Blanca and grabbed Mendez.

"What you gonna do, you gonna kill me? That's a motherfucking bomb, pendejo!" Mendez said being a smart ass.

"I'm not gonna kill you, sabelotodo ( smart ass ). We're just gonna kill your men, steal you copper and get you over the wall." I said including a Spanish word in with my plan.

"Leave them to me!" Zaror said holding back the men, staring at us. I scoff and spoke.

"Please, I can defeat you in less than 0.5 seconds, you tall Spanish made skyscraper!" I shouted before I chocked out Mendez.

"And find the other one that can disarm you." Machete included before Mendez had demanded that they shoot him. Oh hell now! Zaror was being an annoying bitch when stopping the guards. I don't like him!

"Let me take care of them. Please." Zaror said before Machete took out his machete and sticking all three of his blades in his stomach and shredding out all his insides. I looked at it all amused.

I directed them all the way out to the elevator, Spanish guards shot at us until the doors closed.

"You won't make it, amigos. Even if we get out of here alive, my men are instructed to put a bounty on my head. $10 million." Mendez said, i scoff a laugh to look at him from over my shoulder.

"I had a bounty on my head for 49 million dollars and made it out in less than an hour. So, your ransom and bounty, doesn't explain how easily Machete and I getting you out of here." I said swiftly, that made him shut up making me smirk.

The elevator opened and I pushed Mendez out from there and outside to the helicopter range.

As I ran to get in the helicopter I started it up and waited on Machete and Mendez. When I looked back and found Machete knock him out, I let a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, you knocked him out. I would have kill him myself." I warned, my annoyance level gets heightened.

When my face became even more annoyed when Machete noticed and looked behind him and saw Zaror again. He held his insides and threw it into the helicopter's blades.

Pulling his insides until he got in the blades. I looked out from the window as saw a bit of blood splatter on the window. Machete closed the door and entered to the passenger seat.

I flew them out until Machete handed me the phone and saw it was Blanca. I answered it and put it on speaker.

"Yeah? What's the statistic? Is he dead?" Blanca asked over the phone.

"We have Mendez in custody. In a chopper. He's alive." Machete answered while I focused on driving for now.

"Wait a second." Blanca said before she changed the phone to Mr. President.

"Machete, what's this I hear about you and Toxicidad having Mendez in custody?" Mr. President asked as the phone changed.

"Things got very complicated. Before you say anything, if he dies, you die. The missile is wired to his heart." I explained before getting yelled at.