Climax!

Ch - 55

Finally, the day came, the day that will change things for forever, the day that either can be the end or the beginning of a story. The day for which everyone is waiting, but all has their own different motives and intentions.

One wants revenge, one wants the love back, one who wants to saw her foe..
The grey soft foam is mixes with the orange sprinkle which is spread all over the blue sky, a little shade of pink is touch over the grey foam and welcome of the beauty of dusk.

Sidharth is standing near the window watching the beauty which doesn't have a single idea about how many beasts are roaming under this sky. Today is the biggest or maybe the last day of his long life., he spends more than a thousand years, watch dynasties rise and fall, people born and die...

Veer came to stand beside him and asks, "What are you thinking to do? It's the full moon and we still don't have any information about shehnaaz or about randhir?"

He sighs by shoving both hands on the pocket, "We won't do anything, they will do everything." Misha narrows her brows and asks, "What do you mean by that?" Sidharth take out his locket from pocket and smirks,

"He wants me to die. Today is exactly the same day, when they killed shehnaaz centuries ago..  The day they perform the final ritual of making her a weapon,..so tonight's full moon is the perfect day for using it.."

"I don't go find anyone, because if they want to kill me have to come from their shells." Veer shook his head, "So are you going to do nothing just wait for them to kill you, and the vampires related to your bloodline.. Misha?" He asked.

Sidharth turns to misha and states, "No, nothing will happen to her. We will perform a ritual before that which will unlink all of them from me. Whatever happen to me will not cause anyone any harm."

Misha held his arm and scowls, "What do mean by whatever happens to you? Are you planning to surrender yourself for death?" Sighing he held both of them by the shoulder, "Don't worry,.. Let's go and start the unlink the ritual..fast.."

Misha jerks his hand off and yells, "No ritual is happening here, if you so intended to put your life in danger.. Then remember if you die I will also..there is no way I let my family die like this.." Veer nodded and held her hand, "I am with her."

Smirking sidharth shook his head and rush outside the room before they react, they rush beside him but sidharth chants a spell which lead them to stuck inside.
"I don't need any of you for the Unlinking spell.." Winking he go by leaving them cursing from behind...

Sana is near the fire, with the rest hunters... She is wearing black pant with full sleeves round neck plain black top..her hair is tied with a ponytail..and a tattoo is visible on her left hand.. Few sharp weapons are tucked around her waist, her eyes are staring at the fire..

Today is the day, she is told to kill sidharth.. The person who snatched her happiness according to them, her mother needs to leave her because he killed her father.. And then he tried to kill her, and today also he will just come here with the intention to kill her..

For two weeks, she keeps listening to the same things continuously..they are ranting it on her head like a spell.. Doing every possible ways to fill her heart with hatred..and they might succeed..After killing vampires, now her blood automatically boiled whenever she saw them...