Changing Personality!

Ch - 48

Her life was never simple or easy from the beginning, she have to fight every minute of her life since she remembers. And now it just being more complicated, seems like someone put more struggle on it. At least then she was fighting with the human world but now it is supernatural.

The word she never believes or wants to think is became her reality now. In one day, her life completely changes, she changes. Don't know what is happening inside her, it feels like something try to kill her old shehnaaz,. Because that one can never able to think so evil...

Viraat open the letter with narrowing brows, he is excited and confuse..first she hugs him then give him a letter..

"Hy, viraat..
I don't know you before yesterday and whatever the things you said about the mate bond. I  still don't know you, but I know sidharth more than you. But I won't take any decision in hurry, so I will taste both of you. Whoever comes to my expectations, I will choose them and maybe it's weird but I have a soft corner for you."

"Don't tell sidharth about it.. And Here's the first few things I want you to do... You said you love me and waited for me, .. I want you to find out everything about me and those who give me birth. With that, tell me all you know about sidharth.. Write everything in a letter and keep it under the mat.."

"Best of luck, I wish you will win."

He smiles widely by keeping the paper in his pocket, "Don't worry shehnaaz, only I will pass the test."..
__

A person wearing a black dress standing in front of a lake, the place is filled with all greenery around the lake. Another person comes from the back and says, "Our first plan is successful, she killed that vampire what's next?"

Smiling slightly the first one says, "Hm..by killing him she finally start transforming on her hunter side, now all the rage, the anger she has will be increased..the cunningness will increase.. We have to make her kill more vampires before going to the main person for whom she born."

"We need to get ready the weapon inside her,    after all, she is the disaster of the great tribrid. The poison rushing inside her blood will increase over time and it will erase every other emotion she has inside her..it will make her ruthless all she can sense hatred for vampires."

"She already take much to born, now we have to finish that monster species soon. Vampires are the curse for our planet, they all have to die with their creator. The old shehnaaz will die soon, with the newborn of the cruel one."
___

Sidharth is fuming in anger, he is clutching the locket tightly, on one hand,.eyes are glowing with veins popped out near his eyes. The scenario of her hugging that wolf is flashing again and again in front of his eyes, if she wasn't present there it would be the last day of him.

Gritting his teeth he stops the car in a jerk and pinned her to the window by grabbing her arms, "Whatever the reason you did hug that wolf, put my words on your ears that it was the first and last time. If you ever dare to go close to him I will kill him at the exact moment."

He roared dangerously looking into her eyes, he can't tolerate anyone near her not even anyone's eyes on her.. Already kill someone in the beginning for eyeing on what's his and now when it's confirmed that she is only his.. the level of possessiveness is increasing way more than one can imagine...