Question/ Answer.

CH - 16

Sana held her hand, blood oozing out from it because of the deep cut. She winced and look at him who is smirking by looking at her wound, this man is the king of the devil. She anyway didn't expect anything better from him, pressed the place to stop the blood she moving towards the washroom just then suddenly he turned her back in a jerk and says,

"There's a medical box inside, in the left side drawer. Bandage your hand and come out soon." He pushed her firmly inside the washroom and close the door. His veins start popping out, calming himself down he moves his two fingers on air by chanting a smell. All blood drops from the ground start coming together and lift in the air.

Sidharth takes out a bottle from his pocket, all blood come and filled on the bottle. Shopping the chanting he looks at the bottle, eyes start glowing yellow. Calming himself down he keeps it in the pocket and goes from there in his supernatural speed. Reaching his floor he moves to the room where he usually performs magic and the place which hides his secrets.

Some secrets are hidden from his friends also. He takes out some drop of blood in a plate and touches it slowly, to check it has vervain or not. If his fingers burn then it shows the vervain is still there on her system. He narrowed his brows when finding that there's nothing in her system, it means he can compel her now. He smiles wickedly and goes from there.

Sana applied ointment on her wound, few drops of tears escape from her eyes. Not because of the physical pain, she endure more worst pains than this. That now these small cuts seems like someone just pinching her, but the pain-causing on her soul which he kills day by day slowly by his strange moves.

It looks like someone gives him a contract to destroy shehnaaz's life, break her in a way that none situation ever can. She lives her life in her own way since birth, run from the orphanage because of her freedom. No matter she had to struggle for money but at least she was happy in her own small world where can go, do and wear anything she wants to.

Not like now, here it is like she have to ask permission for breathing also. It would be better if she stayed there to write vampire love stories, or even work on that bar. At least after the working hour, she could live her life, but her one wrong decision bring her here to this golden hell. Your every single decision plays a vital role in life, should always be thought of by thousands of death in different ways before coming to any decision.

Otherwise have to repent the whole life and sometimes we are less with options to come out from this. But the sudden thought comes to her mind that all used to think the same before she about running from that orphanage but she did it. She runs from one hell before, then why not now? As they say, there is always a way to come out of the situation if you want and try your best.

Not in one chance but at least after two-three attempts, and once she escapes from here then will think about what will do next. But first have to start this plan now, enough of crying on faith. It's time to fight for yourself. She tied her hair into a bun and says by look towards the mirror, "This rapunzel will escape soon from this tower."

She comes out to take a long dress which is covered till her knee, it's an orange colour frock pattern, sleeves are ruffled. She gets ready in this, keeps the messy bun still, and applied a light pink lipstick from the closest. She guesses he would be the one, there's so many other items of makeup, jewellery, footwear all are decorating like some kind of showroom.

But she is least interested in all this, right now just need a perfect plan to run from here. She comes out from the washroom thinking about her plan but jumped at her place by seeing sidharth sitting on the bed with his all favourite stern face, is this man ever smile in his life? Thanks to her cautions this time she thinks no murmurs.