Only mine.

Ch - 32

Sana cook her food in the kitchen with
two eyes who are constantly fixing their gaze on her, setting her body unknowing on fire. This is regular for two weeks, he always is with her like twenty-four hours.. Not leave her alone for a single second.,

Except in the washroom, and she is glad for that..every night he sleeps by holding her hand like if leave she will run. ..and her eyes open by laying on his arms. Doesn't know how she all the time come over him, this really embarrassed her...

And out of that always find him glaring at him, just like he is doing right now. The only thing that is normal in all these days that he is still being the same khusat but she dare to call him neem again... This is really dangerous for her own self..

One more thing, he has a kind of hold onto her which she doesn't know why?
She doesn't know why he affects her so much, just like the way she used to write on her stories..blood start rushing fast all over the veins...

Goosebumps causes just by his presence, intense dark gaze is enough to set flames on her heart, forget about butterflies she is feeling numerous fingers roaming inside out on her stomach by his one touch. But in the story, all this used to happen because of the presence of a hero..

While here he is the villain whom she hates, nor like the lead roles who are madly attracted towards the male. Then why she is feeling all this, might be because she is scared of him... Not him from his punishments..

Sidharth saw her working, he is still confused about his weird behaviour, how come he lost every day on her while she was sleeping? He keeps staring at her all actions, features and hate it whenever she made that pout..

Doesn't know for how long he able to control the urge of kissing her? He knows this all thoughts are hell nonsense he has to made himself remember all the time that she is an enemy, a threat for him...nothing else... But a kiss didn't do anything wrong...

Finding no problem around, he moves outside the room for making some call when suddenly a voice reaches to his ears. Frowning he focuses on the sound...
"No, he didn't let me cook alone, always stand there or let her cook herself."

"I couldn't able to mix what you give me to.., I think we have to find some other way."
Smirking sidharth cross his hands-on back and move towards the voice in his vampire speed, liala shock and going to shout but sidharth shows her his glowing eyes...

And gesture to talk, gulping saliva she says, "What will we do now?" A male voice comes from the call, "Do something, just anyhow take her outside for just a single second. I can't able to enter inside her dream because of that man.. Definitely, he comes to know about that..."

Sidharth nodded in yes and says by snatching the phone, "Nothing is hidden from me for more time, so-called mate." A groaning sound comes from that side, "I will not spare you." Chuckling he held laila's neck and says, "Try hard, till I am enjoying nice sleep with your mate."

"She really loves to hold me during sleeping, poor you." He heard some breaking sound from the call, smirking he look at laila who is trying hard to escape. "Don't dare to touch her, she is mine." A yelling sound comes from the call..

Rolling eyes sidharth says, "Not in this birth, you will never able to see her..take my advice to leave your life alone or try to look for any second mate...if you have? Your bad luck that a wrong mate is chosen for you or you were late to find her. Because now, she is only mine.."..

Hang up sidharth look at liala and says, "Ready for a torture, dear cook." She tries to free the hold but nothing works, sidharth climb down some stairs from the corner of the corridor and enter inside a dark room, throwing her on the floor he chant some spell which causes a fire line to appear all around laila..

Grabbing a chair he sits there and says, "You know the questions, answer all your motives without stumbling or burn alive." Sweating badly she looks all around the fire which anytime catches on her skin.. Breathing heavily she says, "I..i.am just a human.., knowing about all this supernatural stuffs."

"They,.." Sidharth cut her in between, "Who they? I want the names.", nodded she says, "I just know the lady witch who sends me here, for letting shehnaaz know about her mate. She gives me something and told me that made her eat this... It will help her to meet with him."

He narrowed his brows and asks, "Who him? His name?" Laila says by shaking her head, "I...I don't know, his name.. That witch asked me to call him alpha, he is the most powerful werewolf in the world because of some of his special power. Kind of the king of all werewolf species..."

"They give me vervain, for preventing the compulsion...the thing is in my bag.. I don't know anything else except this.. Trust me.. Please don't kill me." Sidharth think something by rubbing his thumb on the index fingers and asks, "When did you last take vervain?"

She looks at the increasing fire and answers, "Today morning.." Nodded sidharth move his hand in the air cause the fire to shut, getting up from the chair he pushes her on the ground and tie with the chains, "I don't trust anyone, ready for one more answering sessions after vervain out completely from your system."

He turns to move but stop after few steps, "and remember one more thing liana...there is only one king here, and that is... The sidharth shukla.." Said he thumped the door and leave from there.

Here someone broke everything place in the room, his eyes are glowing yellowish red in anger, veins are popped out in from neck. Picking a table he throws it on the glass wall causes it to break into pieces.. "Aaghhhhhh...."

Just then a lady comes to him and says, "Calm down, Viraat

Just then a lady comes to him and says, "Calm down, Viraat..what are you doing?" Groaning he hit the wall in anger which leads to showing a crack on it reaches to the ceiling.. Running fingers on his long hair he yells, "How can I?"

Viraat move towards a place and says by standing in front of a big portrait of shehnaaz., "How can I Kiya, when she is not here with me." Kiya moves towards her and says by placing a hand on his shoulder, "She will be soon, trust me. And the problem is arising because she is a human and still didn't know about you."

Viraat roam fingers on the portrait and says, "It took me time to find my mate, my shehnaaz and because of that weird family curse of not mating with anyone before you turn twenty-seven it holds me away from her. And when finally the time comes, that tribrid comes from nowhere and snatched her..".

Turning he throws a glass bottle and roar, "And the thought of him touching my mate is burning my whole body.. Swear I Will kill him, there must be any way to kill that original tribrid, none can be immortal completely."

Kiya nodded and says, "Still I didn't know anything like this, with tribrid he is the first vampire also..but you are right, there must be anything to beat him. Don't worry we will find the way and bring your mate soon here." Nodded viraat look at the picture and says, "I love you shehnaaz."
*********************************************
Let's see what happens next! N