Essence of feelings!!

Ch - 3

"The weird feeling is still there in my weird life, the feeling of being watching by someone every time.. The feeling of being stopped by someone whenever i tried to look at some man, the feeling that prohibited me to even make any male friends,.. Strange but i can't able to talk with any men for a long time.. The feeling of taken by something or someone."

Sana put the pen down and trace fingers on whatever she writes. "Whatever this feeling is...its really weird." Said she take out the total money she earned today, suddenly frowned and check the counting again, "Shit. that man give me 1000 less.. Even after cut all penalties i should have 1000 more. In pain i forget to check the amount there,.."

Groaning she again put all the money on purse and move to the washroom for freshen up. After sometimes she come out after changing and lay on the bed, "I need go to the library for taking my left money." She pick the book take from library and start reading it... Didn't realize when fall asleep by like this....

##

Sidharth is sitting on a room, which is filled with several books on shelfs.. A big round bed in middle, room is painted in dark maroon colour, flooring is made of wooden. He is sitting on a chair in front of a table, where a lamp lights is placed.. He constantly look at the blood stains on the hanky and smells its essence as much as he can.

Just then misha come and says by sit on the bed by crossing her legs, "Seems you get obsessed with this blood essence, share with me some if its really tasty." He keep the hanky on his pocket and says, "I don't like to share my preys with anyone, you know that very well.. Now tell me why you come here? What's so urgent that you have to visit india after years."

Misha look on the other side and says, "I dreamt about something., which brings me here." Veer come to the room with a frown and asks, "What?" Sidharth roll his eyes and says, "Speak out misha, we are eagerly waiting for your answers." Takes a deep breath she says, "I saw someone who wants to kill us, kill you... And the person is here, in goa.."

"I saw sign boards of goa." Huffs she move to sidharth and says, "That's why i came here but didn't able to find anything, and don't know from where that witch come. She make me captive and keep tortured." Veer scratch his neck and says, "Maybe she was the threat you saw.. And as you killed her it's gone."

Misha shrugged her shoulder and says, "I don't know... But you might be right.." Sidharth bend his neck left right and says by moving towards the window, asiding the curtains he look at the full moon and says, "But we are not sure still,..as we know that misha's dreams are always correct, every time it give us some signals of future."

"Let's just wait for some more time, enjoy goa, have fun.." Said he took out the hanky and look at it with a smirk. Misha look at veer with a smile and says, "And left you to enjoy your desert." Looking towards the moon sidharth says, "Blood essence always attracts us towards it, and i love to have something different everytime..."

""
In a dark midst forest, moon light is also not come there... Sounds of howling come from everywhere, fog spread all around which makes the view more blur. A girl wearing a heavy purple gown, with curly hair.. Running into the forest over those green grasses which is filled with blood stains.

She is just running, don't know the direction as it's all dark.. unaware from her destination to stop, just keep moving trying to escape from something or someone.. Sweat bids forming on her forehead, heart beats are increasing because of continues running, feets have several cuts due to keep rubbing on the edgy stones on her path.