Ultimatum

Ch - 1

A girl is laying on the bed by facing her stomach, has a pen on hand which she keep moving between her fingers, legs are moving left right on the air, one hand is placed besides her chin. Biting lips she roll her eyes all over the room, its a small room filled with so many stuffs. A wardrobe in her left side, besides it there's a small balcony. A unorganized dressing table is placed in a corner..

A study table besides it where numerous paper is scattered, some sticker notes on the wall with few photographs. One more door on her right and the square bed in which she is laying, it alone cover the half of the room. Some clothes, socks are also laying on the floor, giving the room a complete view of mess.

She shook her head and look at the paper where she is writing something.. Clenching fist she close the diary and throw the pen on the bed. " Ughhh....not again,...nothing is coming on my mind. Why the hell he wants this.." Huffing she sit on the bed..

"Welcome you all to my messed up life, oh sorry forget to introduce myself.. I am shehnaaz, you can call me sana...almost all does. Twenty two years old, and till now i done nothing great in my life. But one thing is good in all this, that there's no one to taunt me.. As I am an orphan, living alone life since childhood,.. Not alone actually, i have Many friends..

Life is good like this, without taking tension that what one wants me to be or any type of pressure. Done so many small works for earning my livelihood since i left that orphanage., because i hated living there.. I was eight when ran from thar cage, don't know who left me there.. I never knew them who is responsible for bring me in this world.

But hate them for leaving me on that hell, that orphanage is only can capable to torture childrens. Shit....sana what are you thinking, you have to reach to Mr. Khanna... Shrugging the all thoughts i jump off from the bed and rushed to the washroom, thanks to the landlord that atleast he give me sometimes for paying the rent. Hope that today's work will done so that i can have the money.

This washroom is really small like the whole apartment but don't complain sana, its the only thing you can afford.. I try to bring out the shower gel but seems its also in the verge of end.. I really need the damn money soon... Anyhow i take shower and come out by wearing a towel for finding something to wear from the dumpyard of clothes.

Taking out a black jeans and v neck top i finally get ready, apply my one n only lipstick. Taking the papers which i need to submit, with my other stuffs on the bag i rushed outside by crossing through my small kitchen which is also looks like a living room. Not have to worry for breakfast because there's nothing to make. I usually used to eat outside,...

Most of the time coconut water does my work, something which i can find anywhere in goa. I took a bus after walking for sometimes, then again have to walk for five minutes in order to reach my destination. "The Grey's". Hope that today i dont have to return empty handed. Taking a long breath i entered inside the office and directly move towards the cabin of mr. Khanna after talking with the receptionist.

"May i come in." I asked, and here he is replying with a smile. "Yes, come..i am waiting for you since long." Nodded i entered inside and says by sitting on the chairs in front of him, "Here's the draft of the story." He took the papers from my hand and says by reading it, "Why don't you write on laptop or on something digital?" He asked this question so many times...

"Because i don't like to write anything untill i hold the pen on my hand, or have this beautiful smell of papers." I said what exactly the truth is, writing is my passion but without ink its not possible to write a single word for me. I know its weird but i am a weirdo. He read the whole draft and says, "Its good as always, and I'll publish it on the magazine for now."