His Entry!

CH - 41

Sidharth's stands stiff in his place, he forgets completely about her seeing him on this worst face. All he can do is stare at those glowing purple pupils of her, his mind is not able to process anything right at this moment..

She is a normal human, then how could her eyes suddenly start changing colours. This is something which never happened in all this period he known her, how can she be a supernatural? Her wounds always healed like a normal human, her breathing, her every single activity is normal till now.

He keeps staring at her eyes until it again turns into a brown, the time when he finally notices her face which only shows hate, fear and shocked expression..

Sana is not able to imagine what she just saw in front of her eyes, he is a vampire, a blood-sucking beast. Dead bodies are laid near her eyes, and the blood scattered on his mouth is clearly shows who does that. His eyes are glowing dangerously yellow with, bloody red all around.., those elongated fangs.

She isn't able to process anything, never in her life she shows interest in these supernatural things, always binds a hatred after knowing about their purpose of living which is nothing but to kill people, and now suddenly realised that all these days she was living with a vampire...

The thought is enough to send shivers on her spine, she can't be with him anymore. This is her place, her city, she has a chance to run, as far as she can from him. Gulping her saliva she looks all around and starts running without thinking anything else.

Sidharth comes to his senses when saw, her going away From him,..this is what he is expecting her to do, her hatred towards him is increasing more by the revelation. She will never be with him now, but the things she doesn't know that he won't let go away from him..

She might think so many things about him, which can be right but he have to make her understand the things. He have to made her understand that no matter what but he won't able to hurt her ever, this is something quite impossible for him because of the mate bond..

The sudden feeling of protecting her is start rushing inside his veins from the day come to know about the mate things. He has his selfish motive behind all he pretends but there are few things which completely out of his own control...

He never feels any of these things in his whole existence but now all just start throbbing from inside. And all he knows right at this moment, is he have to catch her because she goes far from his supernatural view.. Closing eyes he focuses on her smell and rush towards the direction...

Sana doesn't know where she going, just running on the dark streets only can she the dim path because of the street lights. Her heart is throbbing inside her chest, sweat bids falling on her cheeks with a mixture of warm tears escaping from her eyes. All the time he does nothing but just keep lying to her...

She never wants to go back to him again,. Suddenly her legs stop because of bumping into something hard, her ankle twists and she is going to fall when a pair of hand-rolled around her waist,.which pulled her to the hard chest.. Her eyes are closed and all she can feel a warmness...

But it's unknown to her, the essence that hit her nostrils is sending weird chills to her spine., the same that happens whenever sidharth touched her on the initial days.. The thought of him made her eyes shut open, lifting her head she saw two pair of eyes staring at her with a smile on his lips...