His plans!!

CH - 35

Sidharth's eyes are popped out in shock by seeing the word, how could this be possible? But the things he just saw and feels a few minutes later, all were never happened to him ever, not with anyone in all these centuries then how come suddenly something like this come?

And why he was dreaming of her since, actually the dream is also start coming after he met her for the second time. But why not come in the first time? He didn't get anything, his head starts spinning out of confusion.

And the other visions, what are they? It's something that never happened till now. Running fingers on his hair he looks at her sleeping face for a second, "If she is my mate, then how could I kill her once?" His head is blasting with questions...

Huffing he flips the pages and starts reading its says..sometimes in very rare cases, people have two mates. Both people are feeling the same, for one single person which can be anyone supernatural or normal human being.

But that doesn't mean the person will also feel for both, its matter completely to them. As in this case, they are the chooser it will be fully their right to decide whom they accept and reject. After that, the accepted one, her all ties will be broken with the other and they can seal the bond.

The rejected one has to respect the decision, but the person doesn't need to cut all ties with the mate. Normally they can't and have to face the loneliness for life, in grief..if they didn't bless with any second mate which is also very rare...

In those cases the werewolves tried their best to get accepted, the fear of rejection haunt them always. Sidharth held his head in amusement and turn few more pages, which says.. In some cases when the decided mate of the person is the powerful one..

Or king, then in those terms their powers can't affect their mate,..they can easily come over to those, sometimes after mating, they start sharing some powers also. . Sidharth shook his in disbelief, now things got clear..
This is the reasons she could come inside his place,.. The sealed spell didn't affect her..

Just like the compulsion. This means he is not wrong, she has two mates..and one of them is him? But how? If that, so then why couldn't he recognize her the very first time, when tried to kill her? And in all these days which he spends with her...

He just feels attracted, or he just didn't realize the things..he remembers something weird starts happening inside him whenever she comes near, it causes every day she sleeps beside him, the attraction towards her..

All are a kind of sign, but not that intense which normally happens when someone saw their mate. Is this because he has two other species also inside him? Things are still not clear at all, he needs to contact his ancestor who always gives answers to his confusions,..which is not in the book.

Sparing a glance at her, he chants some spell causing the candles on the table to light up, spreading some white ashes on the table and close his eyes, open his palm and start chanting a spell. Suddenly strong wind starts flowing inside the room.

His eyes are clenched tightly, suddenly start hearing few voices., "What is this mate thing? You didn't tell me about this last time?" A voice comes, "I am not a future teller, but can sense the mate thing." Sidharth asks, "But why didn't I sense anything?"

"Why didn't I recognized her before? And how I some mate after spending thousand and hundred years of life,..the werewolf side didn't have so strong effect on me, and how could I almost killed her once?" The voice replies, "The side didn't you, doesn't mean you aren't a werewolf. You are.."

"You have three powers inside you, that side never affects you because you are lost in your vampire side. Remember I said she is the mate of some powerful species, how could you forget yourself? When you the most powerful one and about not recognizing her."

"Maybe you just don't want to accept and you forget one more thing sidharth. Which I won't tell you, just remember the time before you being a vampire. Your answers are there, something happened because of what you get a mate after, 1100 years.."

Sidharth narrows his brows and asks, "What?" Just then he suddenly remembers one thing, the memories of his early life which he completely forgets in all these centuries. Sighing he asks, "But she is my enemy?" The voice answers, "It's you who thought that."

"But now as you recognize her, I don't think it you can think of harm her." He shook his head and asks, "As I am not a proper werewolf, so is the rejection effects will happen with me?" The voice replies, "You are a werewolf, so obviously the mate terms applied on you also."

"Even it will be more, because of your vampire emotions which are way higher than all in whatever you feel. Even it love, anger or sadness." With that the candle blows, sidharth opens his in a jerk and look at her.

He has his all answers now but the main problem is to start from here. Till the time he came to know about her being his mate, he starts feeling a different kind of things.. Obviously, because of the bond fact, it automatically joins all emotional connections.

Rubbing palm on his face, he picks her up and moves towards his room when eyes fall on a broken leaf. Now he gets what happened with her? Smirking he move to his room and made her lay on the bed carefully, suddenly a feeling of protectiveness start poking inside his heart.

Laying beside her he turns towards her and stares at every feature of her face, seems he is capturing everything inside him. He still doesn't know completely about the feeling, but only two things are clear that now,.,.one,...she is officially his.. No matter what happens he can't let her choose anyone else..

And the other, he can't able to feel the urge of killing her. He knows she is dangerous for him, a weapon to kill him but killing her means lifetime grief. Maybe this was the reason he always thinks about some second option after meeting her. Because the mate thing never let him harm her,...

Except the once in 22 years ago, which he knows why? And suddenly feel glad for whatever reason, she didn't get harm that day. He is blessed that she survived that day, whether it's sound impossible but maybe that also because of her having the tint of mate powers...

Now he urgently has to find that werewolf and killed him before he meets shehnaaz. Because he isn't sure that she will choose him or not? According to the things he did to her, it's quite tough but he can't lose her. And for now, he has an idea to bring out whatever she feels for him..

Smirking he caresses her face near the mole, this girl eats that truth-telling leaf. This means whatever she said in the room, was true,..she called him khusat so many times, even villains but how could he forget that she did kiss him back and also says something about sensation feelings.

The leaf effects will be on her system for twenty-four hours, which allow him to ask her whatever he wants to know for the whole day. Because she definitely had the leaf, not before evening.

This is the perfect chance to know everything about her from born to now. And also he has to behave normally with her, he can't threaten her now,..because he just can't feel like,. He has to be the hero in the story, as if she chooses him..which will definitely happen, he makes sure.

So it's easy to keep her with him all the time, he can easily protect her and himself also without killing anyone. But in all these, he also has to tell her about his identity, and this gives him the thought that she hates vampires...

His chance of rejection is almost 80 per cent because of his own deeds. Sighing he pulled her closer to himself, wrapping his arms around her he close his eyes with the thought of, "You have to do so much work from tomorrow,.for winning her. Uffss.."
*********************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Thank you so much pyare readers for your beautiful comments and votes. ❤❤🙏🙏