Blood Drops.

Ch - 3

Sana set some books on shelf when suddenly her leg hit into something and mistakenly all the books from shelf fell on the floor. She clenched her eyes and winced by rubbing the place where she got hurt, "shit." She murmured when saw the owner come to her with an angry face, "Where are you roaming lost all the time, girl?" He roared.

Sana jerk her leg which is paining badly and says by collecting all the books, "I am really sorry sir, will set every thing again..don't worry." He snatched the book from her hands and says, "No need,..do one thing take your money and leave from here. I can keep staffs who actually focused on their job not just roaming lost."

Narrowing brows she shook her head and says, "How could you just fire me like this? I said it's just a mistake." He move towards the reception and says, "Which you keep doing from so many days. Here's your total salary after cut down the penalties, keep it and leave. I don't want any more nonsense on my library." Said he keep some amount on the table.

Sana close her eyes in disappointment, sighing she took the money and leave with an injured leg, which is bleeding from the lower. "Fuck...can't something happen good with me ever, i have money for paying all rents but standing here loose my one job and in verge of loosing the other."

She walk a few steps and groaned because of the pain on her leg, "Ahh..its bleeding, i need to treat it first." Looking here n there she somehow walk towards the medical shop by scribbling her leg, cursing her day like always., the drops of blood are falling on the road,.. Breathing heavily she finally move to the counter and asks for some bandages, cotton and all.

Lifting her jeans up, she clean the cut and bandage it by whimpering in pain,.. The medical shops men says, "Take some medicines, you can feel pain later." Nodded in no she give him the money and left. "I can't waste the whole money in a small pain, need to pay the rent and also have to buy some other stuffs."

Inspite of taking any transport she walks and buy some items for her daily need. Sana is moving towards her house when suddenly feels that someone is following her, taking a breath she stops and turn back. Its strange but there's no one,... Huffing she murmurs, "Effects of reading supernatural novels." She start walking but again the same feeling hit her.

Shrugging the imaginations away she continues to go her destination without turning back. Reached home she entered inside her flat, keep the stuffs on kitchen. Take out some bread slices from it, and darted towards her room. Settled on the chair she take out a beautiful diary, decorated with feathers,..

##

Sidharth come out from the jet with his all time favourite smirk on lips, he stretched his hand on the air and says, "Goa is beautiful."..
Twisting head he walk forward when veer come from back and says, " Where we gonna find her?" Smirking sidharth look all around the place, where people are busy in their own works, complete chaos and says, "Don't worry, i have an old relation with goa."

Veer nodded and both move to some place. Its almost evening, beautiful sunset spread its pink rays mix with orange on the blue sky. People gathered around the seashore for having the sight of this beautiful view,.. There's a bar near the beach, which is a little vacant at this time..

A man near fifty is set some bottles on the shelf when someone says from back,

"So mr. Jack is still love to wear his hat." Jack (the bar owner) is startled in his place by heard the voice, sweat bids start forming on his forehead. Gulping saliva he turns back and saw sidharth sit on the chair with his devilish grin.. "Wh..what are you doing here?"