The Curse!

Ch - 51

A normal person can get a maximum of three shivering shocks in between twenty-four hours. But she forgets that there is nothing normal in her life since met him, and from last one day she is getting the number of stocks never face in her whole existing life.

Her eyes roam around the place which is according to him, the graveyard of witches. The word about what she just know, that they are a kind of magician and sidharth is one of them. But how could he answers in a graveyard?

Her eyes widened when the realisation hit her hard, "How can you get answers from dead witches?" She bewildered, puzzled. Sidharth moves closer to her and sighs by cupping her face from one hand, "Their spirits will give the answers."

Her legs startled backwards, the heart seems to forget to beat for a second.. Not because she is afraid, there is nothing much left for her to get afraid already dealing with supernatural creatures..but receiving new information about the paranormal world is shook her for sometimes.

Gulping her saliva she roams her eyes on the place when suddenly a wave of blusterous wind come on the place, the already cloudy surrounding turn darker. She looks at misveer in one corner standing, then turns to sidharth..

He held her hand and says, "Nothing can harm you, trust me. But you have to do something for knowing about the truth." She narrows her brows in confusion, right at this moment knowing the truth is the only thing she wants... No matter what to do for this.

Nodded she agrees by looking all around, "I am ready, to do everything." He smiles a little at her reaction, the increasing rate of her beats, rapid flow of the blood inside her nerves...all showing him that she is as eager as he.. Maybe more...

He turns her hand and says after placing a kiss on her palm, "I have to do this,." She just stares at his actions with furrowed brows., which soon scowled in shock mix with confusion. He takes out a knife and held her wrist  by opening her palm, "It may hurt a little.."

He mumbled before slicing a cut on her palm, she winced immediately by closing her eyes causing him groaned. He would never do this if it's not required, but for the spell, he needs her blood because don't want to drag her in these..

Better to use her blood, as he knows the consciousness of the spell. Not everyone in the witches likes him, and they have their reasons.. He is the ruthless one in all centuries, countless of people he killed including innocent lives.., destroy families..

There always be more reasons for hating him, it's for the first time in his life he is thinking to protect someone. And not for any selfish reason this time, he is getting this strong flow of emotions running inside him.. Which is yelling only one thing, to protect her in any case...

He never knew mate bond can have such an effect on him, for the first time he hates to see someone's blood. Taking a breath he pushed her a little back and chant a spell..causing flames to appear around him..

Sana stare at him with don't know which emotions, "What are you doing?" She asked by clutching her bleeding arm. Sidharth throws a hanky towards her, "Just getting answers, no one will come inside.." He glared at everyone...

And drop the locket on the floor, the locket which is given by his granny. His talisman,..

It's something which will protect him, having extreme powers is sometimes affecting your own self. His every emotion start affecting the surrounding because of the amount of powers he has inside him...