Coming out

CH - 17 .

Sidharth moves a few steps back from her, he is completely in shock after her answer. She is not compelled, till she is answering the questions normally. But how can this even possible he himself check her blood, it has nothing on it? Then vervain is not on her system but still, she has not come in possession of compulsion.

This shows only one thing that she can be related to some supernatural thing but that also not possible. He can still smell her blood from the wound, she is healing like a normal human being. Her legs cut is still visible, her breathing, heartbeat even the body temperature everything is normal.

This girl is becoming his headache day by day, she can't be compelled this is clear now. But for all reasons he finds only one appropriate because of what she can prevent the compulsion as he is almost sure that she does not belong to any supernatural being. But he has to confirm soon and also make sure that none can reach her.

Sana staring at him with confusing frowns, he is really impossible. A little ago he was asking the weird type of questions, act like a teacher who is taking Viva of his student and that unlucky was none other than she. At first, she wasn't getting what he wants in reality, but now it becomes tough to understand what he speaks.

She is still not able to pronounce the word he asked, at last, something starting with 'V. And now he staring at her continuously with a completely odd type of reaction like she is some kind of puzzle whom he can't able to solve even after trying so many attempts. Normally she should be the one who is thinking in this way because his actions are like a puzzle.

Anyway, there is no time for wasting on him, she needs to run from this castle as soon as she can. Tugging the hair strands behind her ear she moves towards the bed which causes his trance of thoughts to break, he rubbed his forehead and says, "Forget whatever I ask you." She keeps her diary under the pillow and murmurs by tucking the bedsheet, "For that first, I have to remember."

He narrowed his brows and says by pulling the sheet from another side of the bed because of which it scattered again, "I ask you to talk not murmur. So increase your voice ms. shehn...aaz." She frowned by seeing his actions, twisting lips she sits on the bed and says by look outside the window, "How many words I need to speak for a one-time meal?"

He stares at her for few seconds then say by moving towards the door, "Depends on how much I want to hear and there will be cut off for murmurings. So be careful and I love to read some of your writings in the evening. Be prepare." Before she could say anything he leaves. Huffs she hit the pillow in anger.

In this kind of mental situations, he wants her to write but at least in all these days, he asks for something normal. She would never believe that he is a publisher if didn't take her to the office. Shaking her head she diverts her mind to other things because it still made her scared. The memories of that death scene...

Sighing she takes out her diary and moves to the balcony, greeneries are one of the most beautiful views for our eyes. This calm wind has the power to refresh your dysfunctional mind. But one thing that made her confused that there is not a single bird is sitting on the trees whom she saw since the first day. Only a few are flying in the orangish sky.

She slams her head on the diary, her mind starts thinking so much these days. Birds are free souls they must find some other place for them. "Birds are meant to be free souls, who can fly anywhere they want, sit on any places they want. They are meant to move their wings under the open sky, chirping like some musicians whose voice can give peace to one's ears."