Castle.

CH - 8

The car stops a little far from the castle, sana looking all around with a half-open mouth. The place is covered between tress, now she finally looks that is situated in a hill far from the actual city. She comes out of the car and moves her eyes on the surroundings.

It looks like heaven, something which can take you to fairyland

It looks like heaven, something which can take you to fairyland. Filled with greeneries, the beautiful cloud is so close that she can touch it from the castle windows. The slow cold breeze caresses her body sending chills to the spine. The place is all like she always love calm, quiet, elegant, a kind of piece in the air.

Sidharth looks at her with narrowed brows, a minute before she was crying and now smiling. He really didn't get this human creature anymore, what they thought or feels like. And especially she, he wasn't had to compel her for coming with him. How can someone be so fooled to agree to come with a stranger to an unknown place?

For a moment she forgets about whatever happening in her life right now, the beauty of this nature is completely taking her mind out from everything. Busy in capturing the beauty didn't realise when she took a step ahead and hit her feet on a stone. Due to imbalance, she is going to fall but someone holds her hand from back.

Sidharth pulled her to him in a jerk that she collides with his hard chest, she widened her eyes due to the sudden movement of her body which brings her back from the lost world. He looks at the sharp edgy rock on the floor and says by gritting his teeth, "Watch out before walking like a blind."

She flinched back at his action, all the fear of what will happen next again come to her mind. One thing she didn't understand why he always reacted to small things rather than the big issues. Try to remove her hand from his hold she says, "I...I was..sorry..leave my hand.." Rolling eyes he frees her hand and starts moving ahead.

She gulped her saliva and asks, "Am I going to live here? Is this yours? And I think you are not well, your hands are cold." Closing eyes he left out a breath and says by coming dangerously close to her face which made the little girl's heart skip a beat, "Why you keep asking so many questions all the time?"

She blinks her eyes rapidly and says by taking a step, "Because I have questions whose answers can be only given by you. I am confused, scared, and st.." He places a finger on her lips and says by looking towards the mole, "Yes you are going to live here and do your writing. But what are you scared of?"

She digs her teeth on her inner lips to control the turmoil going on inside her for being so close to him, his eyes definitely have some kind of power which made her stomach swirled from inside. The cold fingers on her lips flattening goosebumps all over her skin. Taking a deep breath she says,