Unknown letter!

Ch - 52

Sana is sitting on the window by crossing her legs near her chest, those brown orbs are fixed on the half circled moon. People used to praise the full moon, but this half is always as beautiful as the full one..

In ancient times it says that they count the days by the size of the moon, she read it somewhere in an ancient book. As per this size, there is must be ten days still left for the full moon. Closing eyes she takes out the piece of paper from her pocket which she picks from under the doormat.

She is glad that viraat do her work and sidharth didn't saw her sneakily pick the paper. All the information they get on Ariana, the past life, curse..she is still trying to remember all this.. If there is any past life why she didn't remember anything?

And who are those people who pulled her away and killed? Why would someone curse him? It's not that she doesn't believe him, don't know why but she has a belief in him, on whatever he said..

Every time she tries to hate him or not believe in any of his talks but ended up doing the opposite things. And the moment when she saw him getting hurt, an unknown pain rush inside her,..that incident made one thing clear that she can never saw him in pain.

Even after knowing that he is a monster,.. She can't deny the fact that even after so much hatred she ended up lost on his touch every time.. All her life she stays away from every man, the feeling of taken is never leaving her side.. She hates all touch but not his, ever,...from the very first time...

Why the feeling of love and hatred rushing together inside her vain? She will be honest if say that with viraat she never felt such a strong connection, compared to sidharth in the first meeting... Her every action prove that the bond is not fake,..

But she can't fall for a devil? Whatever all this, right now it's more important to know about herself. Taking a deep breath she opens the letter, .

"About sidharth you already know..he is an 1100 years old tribrid..sorry the most ruthless one in all the centuries. Once he killed people of almost thirty villages in one day. In thousand bc, he was the most merciless vampire people ever watch..."

"He killed all like nothing, the name will always found in history as the devil. At times many Hunters or other supernatural beings tried to kill him but no one gets successful. He is immortal, it's impossible to fight with him.. ..he killed everyone who tries to mess with him.."

"Removed the mere presence of supernatural hunters from the world, after one point of time all decided to go on his way is the only option to save themselves. That's all about him., no one knows about his history or how he became so powerful."

"And about you, I tried to find a lot.. The orphanage only has the information that someone covered in black shawl left you to them...not any other information but when I came outside of the orphanage.. A lady comes to me and gives a note.. I attached it with the letter..".

"Hope this information will be enough for you and you will choose me not him."

Viraat.

Narrowing brows naaz look at the backside and saw the small note which is stippled with the paper.

"I can tell you everything about your identity, all answers that you are finding. The mystery of black clothes people ..come to the backside of the house without telling anyone.. I will be waiting...."..