The Tribrid.

Ch - 15

Sidharth huffing by sitting on the bed, the moonlight fall on his face shows the frown visible on his face. He gets down in a jerk and runs fingers all over his hair, groaning he fists his hand in anger which suddenly bring a heavy wind on the room, things start falling here n there, the chandelier falls on the ground by spread his glass pieces everywhere.

Opening eyes he rubs his face with both hands and calms himself down, he takes the locket from bed and moves towards the balcony. "What is happening? This is the third time I saw the same fucking dream. Who is the girl? Why after this dream I feel broken, like lose my everything and how the hell I fall asleep?"

Again he has only questions, no answers. Thinking something he wore his shirt and move out, a piece of glass stab on his leg which healed in a second. He moves to Sana's room but again frowned by not find her in the room. Shaking head he rushes to the balcony and finds her sleeping by holding her diary on hands, the moonlight fall on her face made it more glowing.

Hair strands scattered all over the face, it's visible from her skin that she is shivering in cold. He doesn't understand why she always falls asleep on the balcony despite the bed. He looks all around outside the balcony, his sharp eyes can see so many birds sitting on the trees which is something rare.

Bending down he picked her up on his arms and move inside the room. This time she didn't wake up by his touch, placing her on the bed he looks at her with a stern face. Eyes turn to the mole, "Definitely someone is dying to contact you shehn...aaz and this time I know the reason." Sighing he move towards the balcony, smirking he snaps his finger and all the birds fall from the trees dead.

"No one can reach you." He closed the door and go from there. On the way find Misha come towards him with a tense face, frowning he asks, "What happen?" She huffs, "Sid I need to talk with you now, it's urgent." He nodded and says, "Let's go." They move downstairs and settled on the sofa.

Misha looks at him and says, "Remember I told you the reason behind me visited goa." He hummed and says, "Because you saw some kind of dream." She gulped her saliva and says, "I lied about the dream first, thought it must be a normal one and I already killed the threat that day. But ... it's not over yet."

Sidharth narrowed his brows, he didn't get what she exactly trying to say, "Misha say it clearly and why the hell you lied? When you know I hate lies." She shook her head and says, "I don't want you to get worried, try to solve it myself but I think now I have to say the truth." He rolls his eyes and says, "They say it directly without any but if."

She nodded and says, "The dream is not about us in danger, it is about you in danger. The last time I saw there is someone in the goa who wants to kill you, whether I know it's impossible but still, I try to find out the reason. At last, I think it might be a normal nightmare, not the ones which indicate to me about the threats."

"But today I again saw the same thing, there's is someone who wants to kill you." Sidharth gives her a sarcastic laugh and says by placing both arms on the sofa, "There is many who wants to kill from centuries, but none is capable of doing that till now nor they ever can." Misha looks at the other side and says, "I know that but the dream can't be wrong the second time."

"Anyway, it is not about seeing you dead it shows... Someone who wants to kill you, I can't able to see the face, don't know who? But the person is planning to kill you, for which one plans a lot. And it looks possible, this time I can't able to see the area but the other things are the same. Sid I know it's quite impossible to kill you but we should be careful.".