The Reality!

CH - 40

On the way sana is staring at sidharth with narrowed brows, she is too confused about the things happening. Especially the dream about some unknown man, who is talking about don't know what? And here this khusat suddenly start behaving like a chasni.

Sidharth sighs by closing eyes, "Stop staring at me raspberry, or else I will eat you." Shaking head she looks at the other side and says, "I wasn't staring at you, just seeing outside the window." Smirking he turns towards her and mutters by leaning, "Liar."

She looks at his face which is breathing over her shoulder sneakily then again start looking outside. She hates it whenever her stupid heart beating faster like came after running on a marathon..why he is affecting her so badly.

Her thoughts broke when she saw the way they are going, colliding brows she turns towards him in a jerk, "Where are we going?" Sidharth answering by staring at her eyes, "Exactly where you are thinking off." She shook her head in astonishing reaction, why he is taking her there?

Is this the new way of torturing her? Clutching her dress she asks in a trembling voice, "Why you are taking me to the orphanage? Please don't, do that...i..I can't go there again..please." Her mind is stopped by the thought of going to hell again..

In all the years she tried hard to be strong and not remember those horrible days of her life. Buried all pain, torture, sadness everything inside a small corner of her heart, which is protected by a door. She has never been on this road ever after escaping from there but today when she can saw the gate..

The gate of a place worse than hell, all her dug memories start coming by breaking the door of protection. The pain when they stick that burning iron rod on her flesh, the cries that echoed to the whole place but no one is there to care for, the beaming tears at night when, no one is there to put medicine on the wounds..

The limitless beating, days without a drop of food on her stomach., the torture of ten years which she kept behind the day ran from here is again flashing in front of her eyes. Didn't realise when her eyes start shedding numerous tears,...

He is shocked to see her like this, her whole body shattering in fear, the warm liquid didn't stop for a second from her eyes,.. It feels like someone just rip his heart out and stabbing sharp knives all over his flesh.. He never for a second thought her to react like this...

He just wants to give them the same torture with her hands, but how could he forget that she is not him. How could it not come to his mind that she is too innocent for all this? It's his biggest mistake to bring her here? Groaning he runs fingers on his hair and going to hold her hand. .

When she flinched back, in fear, "No, please...
Don't leave me here...again...I beg you..please.. Swear will do everything you will ask...for.." He is so pissed off at himself for doing this, "Take a turn and stop the car in a far." He ordered the driver with an irritated voice...

Taking a breath he held her hand and pulled into himself, "Shh ...shehnaaz calm down..I am not leaving you anywhere.." He rubbed his hand on her back by hiding her whole on him,. She clenched her eyes tightly, and breaths heavily near his cold heart. Causing the ruthless tribrid to shiver under her effect.

He keeps tracing fingers on her hair, by keep pecking on her head. Doesn't know why he is doing all this, it's just automatically come out..don't know about any plan of his but right now it's not at all possible for him to saw those beautiful brown orbs shedding tears.