Prologue.

I am running, don't know in which direction, not able to understand where is my destination just running from something to someone in a dark misty forest. Everything else is blurred except me, and those green grases which is covered with stains of blood.

I am breathing heavily, my chest move up and down due to continuous running and heavy breaths, legs feel swollen due to keep rubbing on the sharp edgy stones come on my path. For my own shock i am wearing something which is not matched to my dressing style, its something looks antient.

Suddenly i stopped in middle because of bumping into something hard, a dark, something huge object, whatever it is.. the thing is very cold, colder than ice. I suddenly start feeling goosebumps on my whole body,..

I lift my head up in order to see the thing and only object is ....those glittering eyes,. . And it didn't took me more second understand that its not a thing, it's a person.. A man..
But i can't able to see anything except those glowing eyes, slowly lift my hand to touch that face which is not visible.. But suddenly some people came from nowhere and pulled me back, pull me apart from him..

""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""'""'"""'""'""'""""'
I digged my sharp fangs into his neck, mersilly drank the every inch of blood from that pity body of human.. The poor soul try to fight for his so called fucking life, hitting hands legs but little did he knows that, he can't.. I digged my nails on the other side of his neck which causes a painful cry left out from his chocking throat.

Its so freaking good to heard the helpless sound of this so called creature. Who don't even capable of fighting for themselves, fear from death brings them more close to it... More close to me...to the devil....

Pulled back i hold his almost lifeless head and ripped it off from his body.. Wiped his filthy blood from the corner of my mouth, i take out a lighter from my pocket and burned the headless body into ashes... Doesn't like to leave my victims as a showcase objects for others.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feeling so so much to write this story, supernatural is my love and i can't keep myself far from writing this story more... So here's the prologue of my second vampire story but completely different from the last one.... More dark, more twists, more love, more passion....

Hope you all give it more love than vampire and his angel .. ❤❤❤❤