Captured.

Ch - 9

Sidharth returns home till late at night, find no one in the hall he directly sauntered towards sana's room. Taking a breath he hides the bloodstains on his shirt and enters inside the room. His brows collide in shock by didn't find any trace of her in the room, "Where the hell is she?" Gritting teeth he closes his eyes and focuses on the hearing power.

His facial expressions are calm as he heard those heartbeats, the flow of blood running on the veins. Sighing he walks towards the balcony, entering inside he found her sleeping on the floor by grabbing a diary near her chest, legs are folded and her head rested on the wall. Her long eyelashes are stroked the rosy cheeks.

Pink puffy brims have parted a little, he can able to hear slight snoring. A child wind flow and her hair strands come over the face disturbing, his silent staring session. Narrowing brows he sits in front of her by bending his knees, slowly lift his hand and side those irritating hair strands. The half-moon light falls on her face makes it look more glowing.

Her innocence face, all the illogical things she says all the time, that lone tear, everything forced him to believe that she can't be a liar. But then why he is not able to compel her and that boundary spell at her flat. His mind is getting sucked with all these questions, which still don't have any perfect answer.

Just then his eyes fall on the diary, furrowed he touch it and try to pull slowly but she opens her eyes in a jerk and scribbles back by seeing him suddenly like this... Her eyes grew bigger in fear, it takes a few seconds to recognise him, "Y...you." She said by leaned her back to the boundary wall...

He narrowed his brows and says, "Why you always jumped on the place by seeing me?" She gulped her saliva and says by blinking eyes, "Because...every time you came abruptly, sometimes from back or sometimes like this... Anyone get scared and...nothing." Left out a breath he stands and says, "Get up and come inside if you are not planning to sleep here."

Looking here n there she gets up and enters inside by tugging her hair strands behind, he looks at her and says, "Where is your phone?" She didn't get him again, "Hun?" Rolling eyes he comes near her not that much which can capable of increasing her beats and says, "Are you dumb or what? Actually, I knew you are but that doesn't mean you have proved it all time."

She focused completely on him but she seriously not understand what he meant to say except one thing, "I am not dumb and when did I prove anything to you? You ask out of the blue questions suddenly, and I didn't get you." He shook his head and says, "Here you again prove yourself dumb and I ask simple, questions but you answer only on hun.."

She really not getting him, why he keeps yelling at her all the time. At the first meeting, he was so sweet but till she agreed he start behaving like an arrogant boss. Keep shouting at her without any reason, she is feeling irritated now. Making an angry face she says, "If you have so many issues with me then why bring me here?"

"Why give me the offer to work in your publication? I wasn't the one who comes to you for help. Send me back to India, I can manage myself." Fisting hand he grabs her shoulder and says by pulling her close which made her bumped to him, "I hate when anyone interrogates me or raising this voice against me."

She blinks her eyes rapidly in fear, to see his face from so close is dangerous especially when he is angry. The way he gazing at her without even blinking eyes for a second is increasing her poor heartbeats, breathing heavily she tries to free her hand when he tightens the grip and says, "Listen to me carefully, you are here in my house where only my rules are applicable."