Mannerless.

CH - 21

Sana looks at him in shock, not get the reason for him to stop the car suddenly in the middle of the road. But the shock soon turns into a sudden fear, her throat chocked by seeing his twitched brows, clenched jaw which literally shows his nerves, eyes are closed but seem angry, fingers have fisted the staring.

All this shows only one thing that he is hell angry, but why? And to whom? She hates anger, especially his... She is playing with her fingers in the confusion of what to do next, just then he turns to her with his dark black angry eyes, grabbing her arms he pinned her to the door so hard that a whimper left from her mouth.

"Aahhh." Her back hit badly to the window, will definitely leave marks in future, his fingers imprinted on her arms because of tight hold. Out of all this, his face is so close that her soft heart is thumping like never did before, the beating sound is clearly audible to her. Sidharth asks by gritting his teeth, "Why the fuck you lied?"

"I told you very I hate liars, hate it." He again hit her body on the door, closing eyes she winced. "How dare you lie to me?" He is controlling badly to control his face turning to reality but the anger is rising high continuously. All the time he thought she must be the innocent one but he was damn wrong she is just a bloody liar...

Sana opens her eyes and shocked to see outside, the clouds suddenly darken and cover the bright sky. A heavy wind starts flowing, trees are almost bending down due to so much pressure, leaves falling here and there...heavy thunderstorm starts which making her flinch in fear...

Sidharth's eyes glowed a little when she was looking outside, he closes it immediately and repeats, "Open your lying mouth shehnaaz? Why are you lying about the age of leaving the orphanage? Speak." She looks at him in a jerk, shock at how he knows and for the first time, he calls her name properly.

And why he keeps his eyes closed, she doesn't know what is happening like always but never knew that he will be so damn angry for a simple lie. And the weather is also strange like it also gets angry at something. He again shakes her and roared, "I said speak, don't force me to do something worst shehnaaz." She is literally shivering by this tone...

Nothing can be scarier than all this, gulping saliva she stammers, "I..i..am sorry...I didn't want to share it with anyone." He opens his eyes after a few seconds and asks, "What is this? When did you leave the orphanage and why, and don't dare to lie this time." She closed her eyes when a loud thunder voice echoed in the area.

Sidharth looks outside the climate, some broke trees, sighing he left her one arm and take out touch the locket which is kept in his pocket. Sana don't want to tell anything but she has to, what if he did something to mahi in anger. Taking a breath she says, "I run at the age of eight."

He looks at her with narrowed brows, the anger is calm slowly he left her arm and asks, "Why?" Closing eyes she sighs, "Because I want to be independent, alone, free from all restrictions. It is not my choice to be there, someone might be left me. I want to live like my choice, so I run that's it."

He moves back to the sit again, this time he can't say that she is lying because don't know himself anything else and after his reaction, she will not dare to lie. Anyway, he already sends someone to find out about her complete information from the orphanage, if she lied again then he will come to know till tomorrow and then he has to do which he doesn't want right now.