Raspberry!

CH - 37

Sana feels her heart stop working for a second, gulping saliva she moves towards him and unwillingly says again, "Do you have a fever or something is wrong with you? Why I am blabbering, please don't give me any punishments. This said the things I didn't even want to...actually I mean it..aaahann."

A sudden smile appears on his lips, and this time a genuine one for his own shock. But he prefers to not pay any heed to this and focus on taking out every single detail about her.. He passes her the plate and says, "Don't worry I won't give you any punishment."

Colliding brows she opens her palm towards him and says, "Promise?" He stares at her hand for a few seconds, this all things he is not at all habitual of doing but have to. He has to act everything to convince her for choosing him.

Nodded he holds her hand and answer with a smile, "Promise.." Sana blink her eyes, and exhales with a doubt, "Why you are smiling so much? It says when a person is smiling too much, either he is extremely happy about something or hiding something dangerous."

He leans closer to her enough to rise both their beats, "I am just extremely happy my raspberry." She just baffled by hearing something new from him, and by which he includes in the sentence. She is not his,.. "Hun? What?"

Only he knows how much he hates this hun word but now left with no choice, he has to bear this word with her, "You are like this fruit, the rosy cheeks of yours turns redder whenever I came close and your lips are too juicy which I get yesterday at the time of kissing them."

Her mouth opens widely, eyes popped out in shock. "W..what? K...k." Smirking he closes her mouth and pecks them softly, "Kiss..yes, and you are equally responding to it. Actually, it happened because of your actions but now I am glad about it.. See again your face looks like a raspberry."

She flushed completely by his sudden action, a current run through her spine when his cold lips touch her. She doesn't remember anything but if something like this happened then it definitely because of the alcohol. No, her first kiss which she doesn't even remember..

And that too with him, whom she hates so much. Gulping saliva she looks at him and says by covering her lips, "What else I did?" He smiles by staring at her hand and replies after taking another hand which he keeps  over his chest, "Trace your hand like this after unbuttoned my shirt."

She pulled her hand back and gasped by jumping on the couch, "What? I couldn't do anything like this, i..never did before.." He shook his head in no, "Oh you did everything raspberry...I was the innocent prey of your hunger." Gritting teeth she blurted,

"Innocent and you are two completely opposite things. I was drunk, under the influence of alcohol why did you kiss me? Oh shit..I yelled at you..but it's your fault..you stole my first kiss..you villain." He takes a deep breath to control himself, he is not used to handling this tone.

But she is not in her control, all happening because of the leaf and he also can't react in anger have to think rationally according to his plans to get her. Sana looks at him and says by biting her nails, "See sir, I don't know what is happening with me. I think the alcohol is still affecting me..."

Opening eyes he held her hand and pulled in a jerk made her sit on his lap, "First, call me sidharth from now and second, your all first experiences will going to happen with me because you belong to this villain." Caresses her cheeks he places a spoon near her lips and says,

"Always remember this, shehn...aaz..now open your mouth." Gulping saliva he takes the bite but can't able to stop herself from asking, "How could I belongs to you?" He looks at the food and answers by feeding her one more bite, she is in the situation of passed out anytime..

"Because I like you,.that's the reason I bring you here with me." She choked her food in the throat and start coughing badly, he passes her a glass of water gulping the whole glass in a go she looks at him in utter shock and asks by blinking her eyes, "You are kidding me, right."

Nodded in no he tugs her hair strands behind and says, "I never do the kidding thing, I was..just don't know how to tell you all that.. So always avoid the question and can't let you go outside because my enemies are looking for you. I can't let them take you,..only this place is safe for you."

This the first part of his plan, he has to pretend he loves her which isn't true. The reason he told her all this, in which except the like thing all are true. He never loose in life, so how can he lose this most important game of his life.

In his actual behaviour, she never gonna choose him, and he never does the love thing.
He is attracted and possessive towards her and that just because of the mate bond, he didn't have any other emotions..he is protecting her only for himself.

Sana is totally confused about all the things, she isn't able to understand what to say or how to react., her heart is racing inside, stomach growled weirdly. She needs time to put the things inadequately because from the morning she just having continuous shocks.

Her trance broke when he places one more spoon in front of her, "You don't have to think much right now, just be normal and take your time." She nodded and says, "I..can eat myself." Nodded in no he continues feeding, "You will not from now onwards, as I am here to feed my raspberry baby."

Finished the food somehow she rushed towards the washroom when her dress stuck on the door and tore half from back. Putting a hand on her back she rushes inside the washroom, turning her back towards the mirror she saw it shows her half back..

Just then she heard a knock on the door, "Open the door shehnaaz, fast." Breathing heavily she bites her lips and replies, "No..yo
you please pass me a dress." She doesn't want him to see her, but jumped on her place when heard a loud yell, "Last time I say, open or I will break it."

She looks at her back, don't know he saw all this or not but then why he banging the door like this. Her thinking broke when he open the door and come closer to her face, she moves a step back in shock. Without saying anything he held her shoulder and turn her back..

Sana closes her eyes tightly, when feels his cold hand on her warm skin.."What is this?" She doesn't want to say but it's not in her control today, "Marks." Narrowing brows he tore the clothes more from back and shock to see several burn marks on her back. He never notices anything before...

"How did this happened?" He uttered by staring at the marks with a frown. Tears drops which she doesn't want to, start falling from her eyes,..never wants to share it with anyone especially him.. But seems like her lips betray her today, "In the orphanage."

He gritted his teeth and asks by touching the marks, "Tell me exactly how did this happen?" He looks at her tears from the mirror, it never happened before but don't know why his heart ached today to see those brown orbs shedding tears.

Sana sighs, "In the orphanage, they..they used to torture children, forced them to act like beggars and if they deny..then torture them by burning, cutting..sometimes made them physically disabled...they hit me with burning iron rod..that's why...I run from there one day..."

"It's a hell for orphans,." She left out a loud cry, at last, doesn't want to remember that pain ever,..her eyes are close, tears breaming continuously which didn't let her see his face from the mirror.

*********************************************
Let's see what happens next!!

Thank you so much pyare readers for your beautiful comments and votes.. ❤❤🙏🙏