Graveyard!

Ch - 50

Sana is walking with him silently, processing all the information given by sidharth, his life story. Now she is kind of clear about some things but still has confusions, she needs to clear the point pick from his story.

"So, you are the creator of vampires?"

She asked out of sudden with a hidden tint of hatred inside her voice. Which he sense easily, it will be not wrong if he says that he can sense her every emotion easily.

The thought many times knocked into his mind that they might have some other connection except the mate bond. He can't say that this thought is baseless because, nothing is baseless in the supernatural world. Any miracle can happen anytime.

Already, they are sharing the most unique mate bond, for centuries people found their mates on the enemy blood. But, here his one is extreme in this case.. They share the most dangerous enemy bond, a vampire and his vampire hunter..

It's rushing inside their blood to hate each other, the anxiety to kill the other.. In his case, she also holds the power to kill him easily.. In all senses, they are the perfect example of how one tied into a bond with their foe.

He looks at her narrowed brows and says by says by straight them by using his thumb and index finger,

"Yeah, I am the creator.. The king and you my darling..." Pinching her cheeks he again pecks her parted lips softly, "The queen."
He finished by staring into her eyes.

Shocking for him, this time her eyes colour are not changing nor it showing any kind of hatred , but an unknown, unsaid emotion is somewhere spread all over her eyes. Something he couldn't able to find out, yet,..

Sana stare at his dark orbs that pierced directly inside her soul, she doesn't know why her heart suddenly felt like skipping all existing beats inside them. A very different emotion is rolled inside her, that kind of create a twitch on her stomach..

What is happening? One time she feels extreme hate for him and the next moment get lost in his touch,.. In the same moment her heart fighting with two emotions, one said to not believe him ever and another is ready to trust him blindly.

The one emotion which made her heartbeats raise by his presence, from the very first day they met., the feeling in which she never able to push him off from her or stop for coming close,.. But with this that one, which asks her to push him as far as she can, which made her feels toxic by his presence...

She wants to be with him but also not..

Sometimes it feels like two-person is fighting inside her, and make her completely confused about whom she should choose.
Closing eyes she looks at the other side, it's better to avoid thinking because it doing nothing but confound the strings more.

"Where are we going? And for how much time I have to walk like this? My legs are hurting." She huffed by looking all around the tree and grasses. They are just walking on the depth of this forest without any destination.

Sidharth looks at her legs, he is going to pick her up but then stops. She is a supernatural hunter, not a normal human..this might be the right moment for him to know about the capacity of powers she holds. For now, he only knows one thing that she doesn't have any healing powers..