Viraat's Entry!

Ch - 45

Sana sits on the bed in a jerk, her face is sweating badly, the heart is throbbing fastly due to heavy breathing. Sidharth come running from outside, cupping her face he asks in confusion, "What happened? Did you saw something?" He is shocked to saw her condition.

He just goes outside for five minutes for attending a call, stupid of him to forget that people are trying to contact her through the dream, especially that werewolf. By using some spell he protects her from them, the reason always holds her during sleep. He shouldn't have left.

Sana look at his face with caressing brows, the dream she saw from days, today finally the faces, everything is clear and the person is glowing eyes is sidharth. But what's the dream about? Who are the other people? And why they killed her?

"Shehnaaz! Tell me what did you saw? Is there someone? Some man?" Asked sidharth by shaking her from shoulder. Sana narrows her brows, doesn't know should tell him or not? But he is the only one who can clear her confusions, is it possible that the dream is also supernatural?

Removing his hands from her shoulder she asks, "First promise you will clear my confusions and give answers to my all questions." He rolls his eyes and scoffs in an irritating voice, "What the hell is this promise thing, now? Tell me without any drama."

Clenching her jaw she looks around the bed and complains by throwing the pillows on him, "I didn't do any drama, you..blood suck vampire. It's you who plays a drama of being human since we met. The drama of being a publisher, then mysterious kidnapper and now a...t..ya tribrid.. Or don't know how many things you are."

"After doing all of your dramas you called me to not do any drama. Wow..great.. You know what, I can find my answers on my own., you get lost from here." She finished with another shot of pillow. Catching the pillow sidharth throw it on the floor and questions, "Do you think this soft cottons can harm me?"

Chuckling he continues, "And what's with you? A girl who is hell scared of me when she knows I am human is suddenly starting showing attitude after knowing who actually I am? Don't you think this bravery can cause harm to you?" He asked with a smirk.

Getting up from the bed Sana states, "I don't care, do whatever you want to do.. And anyway you told me won't harm me because of some mate thing.. So!." He stands in front of her and asks by raising a brow, "And you believe me? What if I am lying?"

Fisting her fingers she utters by taking a step closer to her, "Then I will kill you, your face already pissing me like hell. So don't irritate me anymore.." He staring at her face with his intense eyes, trying to figure out few answers.

This is the second time she threatens him to kill after attacking that vampire. She still doesn't know about the weapon or her being a hunter? He himself not sure still about the hunter thing, how can she be one? There is no proof about her parents, and how she survived that day when he tries to kill her.

She can't be immoral, because her wounds are healing normally. How will he clear her questions when himself covered with a lot. According to the ancestors, she is meant to kill him. But why she? Out of everyone why his mate is the only strongest weapon to kill him?

Huffing he run fingers on his hair and sighs, "Ohk, fine I promise will give answers to all your questions. Now tell me what you saw in  the dream that makes you yelled." Frowning she moves towards the window and told him everything about the dream. Every word escape from her mouth making sidharth stunned in shock.