Destroyer and Calmness

Ch - 47

"Magic is the word normal people do not usually believe in, for some of them it's an unreal word which people use of their own fantasize entertainment. But in reality, it is something that always revolves around you, one can't able to see it until they want to."

"But when the word mix with supernatural, it brings so many unheard theories or logics that one is not able to understand. The supernatural world is living inside the human world secretly. Some believe in this theory some not until it's showing on your own life."

Those are the words sana wrote before fall asleep, her life was also counted as a normal one and half months ago. She doesn't believe in all this but herself being a part of their world. Some things are clear, some are left.. Why she is attached to this world? That's the biggest question out of all.

She stirred a little in sleep when suddenly feels heavyweight around her...she opens those orbs after blinking and saw the scenario she is experiencing since the day start sleeping with him. Her half body is resting over him and he cocooned her like a precious stone.

No matter how much she hates him but his touch is still enough to raise her beats to goosebumps everything... She isn't able to understand or figure out the feeling, she feels extreme hatred and sensations like butterflies somersaulting inside her stomach at one time...

She hates him but it feels calm on his arms, all these seem like one part of her body is feeling different and the other is different..both are continuously fighting with each other but none able to win. Suddenly sometimes her brain feels like exploding, there is absolutely something wrong with her...

But right now she has to put focus on her plan..Sighing she trying to get up but can't because of the hold, gritting her teeth she lift her head towards him.. The slight grin visible on his face clearly shows that he isn't sleeping, "Leave me, what are you doing? I know you are awake."

Sidharth open his eyes with a smirk and says, "Are you really shehn...aaz or some imposter? That much difference in one night is quite impossible." She looks at his eyes by putting her elbows on his chest and groans, "Getting a 50 and 1100 soulmates are also impossible.."

"Receiving so many supernatural information in one day, sorry night is also impossible and not normal. Any human mind will explode after all this., now leave me.. You told yesterday about going somewhere for finding out the mystery of my dream."

"I will also go everywhere with you." He stares at her face with those intense eyes, there is anyway no chance that he will leave her alone hereafter knowing a crack mind werewolf is roaming around her. But he also have to make sure that she isn't able to know about the weapon.

Suddenly a thought comes to his mind it might sound weird but again, there is nothing weird when it comes to supernatural things, anything is possible. Last, when they kissed, he comes to know about the mate thing, her face was clear on the dream and few more flashes..

It can be possible that if they again kiss, might be some mysteries will clear and anyway the way she is staring at him by putting her elbows on his chest, is increasing the speed of his blood raising on nerves...

Those pink, plumpy lips are inviting him badly to suck the hell out of them, the attraction towards her starts increasing suddenly, the hit rush to his veins. He never focuses on his werewolf side ever, it was always just a part of him.. But he knows the things,... Twenty-eight days left for the special moon...