Signs.

Ch - 23

"Souls is somewhere connect to the universe, love is connected..to the tree which makes us feel clam with its soft breeze.., to the never-ending blue sky which signs of the endless love.., to the heartwarming smell of this beautiful flowers which shows the happiness..., to the river which shows to keep going by fighting all things that come in the way."

"To the thunderstorm, which shows ones pain in love....to the moon and sun, which enhances the pure beauty of love. To the birds which represents the love to fly all over by announcing their love to everyone...
Someone says once, that whenever two great souls who are meant to be one collide with each other, all these things in nature come together."

"As a sign of their presence near each other... " Sana close her diary and look all around the greenery........

Misha turns sidharth by her elbow and says, "How are you so sure about this? You are the most powerful one if I am not wrong." Rolling eyes sidharth look at the other side and says, "Because I am not a complete werewolf and vampires very rare have mates. If she was I will come to know that in the very first meeting moreover, I am also not interested in these rubbish things."

Veer nodded and says, "But you are a half-werewolf and if she is no one then why you are behaving like protect her?" Sidharth rests his hands on the railing and says with a smirk, "I am protecting her to protect myself." Both misveer narrowed their brows and misha asks, "Stop puzzling sidharth, say it clearly what do you mean by that?"

Smirking he turns to them and says, "Why you both want to know all in one day? Have some patience, for now just know that she is not my prey something more than that but... She will die sooner or later by my hand, take her as my foe with whom I am playing a game." He patted their shoulder and go from there.....

Here sana writing something on the diary just then someone knocks on the door, frowning she keeps the diary aside. "Someone is knocking, which is the clear sign that this is not him. Because that man never learns the simple manners of life, arrogant, khusat king of the castle."

Getting down from the bed she opens the door and finds an unknown lady standing there with a food tray. She says smiling, "Hi I I am Laila, here your lunch mam, sorry for the late." She is going to enter the room but can't, feels like some invisible door is present there.

Sana takes the plate by saying, "Don't be sorry, thank you for the efforts. Come inside." She saw someone smiling at her after days, a normal human face without an angry frown. A kind of hope raises inside her that she can have someone to talk to, at least. Laila rolls her eyes to the door and says, "Sorry mam but it is not allowed."

As she goes Sana put the tray near a table and move towards the balcony, don't know when this phase of her life will end. This is definitely the worst time of her life, but she can't blame anyone because it's the effects ot her one bad decision. The decision to believe in his lies. Suddenly she heard a voice just near her ears which cause her to jump on the place.

"Thinking about me or cursing me?" Said sidharth by bending near her ears. Because of the sudden jump, her leg stuck to his and she is going to fall but feels something hard and cold as ice around her waist. The same feeling of that regular dream come to her mind.. same grip, same sensations...everything is the same except the surrounding and the glowing eyes....

It's dark brown, she looks into his eyes which is just rested on hers with the same frowned expressions. Suddenly a strong but soft wind sending chills to their spine brings a whiff of heartwarming flowers,..the rays of the setting sun and rising moon fall from two opposite sides of the blue sky, a thunderstorm made her again jumped on his embrace.