That dream!

Ch - 44

Sana saw him staring at her with an unknown reaction, she couldn't able to describe a proper word for the way he is looking at her. It shows amusement, shock, unbelievable,  scared, or don't know how many? But how did he reach there?

"Ahh.." She hissed suddenly when feels the pain in her wound which broke Sidharth's thoughts. He looks at the blood on her forehead then the floor,. Closing eyes he takes a deep breath and rushes upstairs at his vampire speed causing Sana's eyes to widen in shock.

In few seconds she finds him again stand in front of her with a box on hand, "Without any trial of running from here, come and sit on the couch." Said sidharth by grabbing her arms softly. She flinched her hand back and questions, "You are a vampire right? Don't you feel like drinking my blood?"

He chuckles at her question, she would never say that if knows what her blood can do to him. And in any way after spending centuries over centuries he has quite control over his lust. "No, I said earlier won't harm you remember.."

He stated by pulling her with him and pushed her slightly on the couch.

Sana moves her head back when he going to touch the cotton on her wound, "I can do that, and you all vampires are suck blood. So why you look so normal?" She asked with a confused frown.

Rolling his eyes sidharth held her chin and start doing his work, "Stay still, it's quite easy to control after spending 1100 years of life." He said casually, but it causes sana's eyes popped out in shock and her mouth hung open, "Wh..what you..just said? 1100?" She asked bewildered.

He smirks at her reaction and replies by putting a bandage on her wound, "You heard it right, I am one thousand and hundred years old., and in the human world i am twenty-five." Sana stares at his face without blinking her lashes for once, from no angle he looks that much older and how even it is possible for anyone to live that much.

"But, it's impossible to live so long!" She exclaimed in shock. Squeezing his brows he agrees, "Absolutely, but I am technically dead actually." Her face colour seems to run far, what the hell he even saying..she feels like her own heartbeats stop in shock, "Hun?"

Sidharth murmurs by shaking his head in disbelief, "You and your hun!" Taking a sigh he snaps in front of her eyes causing them to blink and says by holding her hands, "Listen, I am a vampire you know that right? It's given me a kind of immortality,  I have everything like a human.,"

"Blood rush inside my body, I have a heart but for being a vampire I needed to die. So I died when I was twenty-five and since then I live as a vampire. I think this information will be enough for you to understand things. And stop running, it's not safe outside for you."

It's too much for her to gain all this new information in one day, then kill a vampire and now she doesn't know why but feels a kind of hatred for sidharth that she never feels before. Her head is feeling like throbbing from inside as if it can be blast anytime.

"Can I get something to eat, human food." She asked by colliding her brows, this is the only thing she is feeling normal at this time. Smiling slightly he nodded, "Hm, go to your room I will be back with your human food  and don't waste your energy in running."

Without saying anything she moves upstairs. Looking at her and leaving days with her, one thing he is sure she doesn't know about her identity. He himself just guess it, he needs to confirm things and the answers he wants will only get here in goa.. The place where he born, the place where she born.