Shocking day!

CH - 36

"We sometimes think to know about everything, thinks that everything will be going according to our way, we have everything when we are the powerful one., can get anything we want in a snap of a finger.".

This is what he is thinking at this moment, he made his plans to keep her with him by not harm her in any way because for now,..he just wants to save himself in all way, not in any chance wants to bear the pain of rejection..the reason he can't able to kill her.

Mate bond brings a kind of strong emotion with it, but this not able to bring pure love. Love is something which grew inside the person, it's completely on them that ..their love is a pure angelic one or the dark selfish one.

Sometimes the bond is just able to tie two persons in a knot as we do simply in marriage...just in this they will share the real plain, and emotions of each other but can be a loveless bond. Possessiveness will be there..one of the important term mate bonds brings...an extreme level of possessiveness.

But again the same question, arises,..is he able to love her? Or is she able to him? Things are not at all clear, what about the third person who is dying somewhere to get her. Is he love her? Or that's his possessiveness? Is the mate bond destroy them or bring a new phase to their life? Who's the villain of the story?

The extreme fog spread all over the greenery, a chilled wind roaming on the surrounding,.birds chirping a beautiful view of the dawn is giving a sign of the start of a new morning, the moon is slightly visible on one side of the sky... In a dark room, a pair of eyes open, a dark blue line is around those purple pupils..the long curvy eyelashes blink and close again.

The next morning, sana blink her eyes when the sunlight peeping through the balcony. Scrunching her eyes she snuggles more to the hard mattress beside her,..though it's smell really nice, she roams her hand on it when feels something poking on her fingers.

Lifting her head a little she opened her eyes slowly when finding two pairs of eyes staring at her without blinking. Widened her eyes she sits on the bed in a jerk, when realising the hard thing is not a mattress it's him, the khusat shukla.

She is going to jump from the bed when he holds her hand and pulled above himself making her more shocked, this is the time she realised that her hands rested on his bare chest which is enough to stop her heartbeats for a few seconds..

Gulping saliva she is again going to get up when he pulls her close by the waist and stare at her nervous face with a smirk. She tries to move out which isn't possible but don't know why she utters something not want to, "Leave me otherwise my heart will blast.."

Said she close her eyes immediately and cursed herself inwardly, grinning he caresses near her mole. Why didn't he give her the truth leaf at first? He forgets about the easiest thing he could do, but no worries he will take complete advantage now?

"Why? I think you like to lie over me? That's what you do and told me last night?" Said sidharth. She looks at him in a jerk then suddenly roll her eyes all over the place, it's not her room..where is she? Why can't able to remember anything...

And why it feels like someone hit hammer continuously on her head, she tries to focus on her memories when suddenly remember about the alcohol thing, but what happened after that... Shit.. She stares at his smirking face and asks, "Wh..what did I do? I..mean.. Why we are here?...where are we?"

"And leave me,..leave me if you don't want me to die with a heart attack? Actually..you know, I think this is your actual plan that's why you always keep giving me attacks. What I am saying?" She put a palm on her mouth and try to get up again when he switches the position...

And says, "You did too much., don't you remember anything?" She nodded in no, with a scary face, "Please get down and,..close the buttons.. It distracts me..shit no..what is happening with me?" Shaking head he exclaims, "Today is gonna be too much fun."

He removes her palm from her mouth, which she uses to stop her non-stop mouth. Staring at her lips, he murmurs by slowly lean to her neck  resulting in her closed eyes, "Close your eyes and will not going to open until I asked for..or else..." He snuggles his nose there and continues, "I am gonna kiss you on lips."

He can hear her exciting heartbeats, the goosebumps that rise on their skin. She clutched her dress tightly and nodded in yes by closing her eyes,. Lifting his head he stares at her face for a second then rush towards her room at his vampire speed by picking her up on arms...

All way she just keeps her eyes clenched, trying to remember whatever happened last night but nothing works and why she feels some electricity runs to her veins..by his touch...reaching to the room he stops and keeps staring at her face, tries to know his own thoughts.

What will he do now? She is his mate..he feels the connection now but...he is not the kind of giving love types one. What if that werewolf convince her for choosing things? No, he can't let him meet her...she can't go anywhere..at least not in this life...

He needs to complete these mating rituals soon before anything else happen but for that also first she has to be agreed. Yesterday was a full moon, which means he has a month to convince her.. Have to do the mating in the next full moon anyhow...

Placing her down near the washroom door he says, "Now you can, open your eyes shehn...aaz." She scrunched her nose, "Don't call me that, sidh...arth...what the hell is wrong with me?Sorry, I didn't mean to...actually I mean to... Aghhh. Sana stop."

Smirking he takes a step towards her and whispers near her ear by pushing the door, "Freshen up, I will meet you in half n hours. I will tell you what happened last night.." He sucks her earlobe and goes from there by leaving sana to stand like a statue.

Placing a hand on her heart she tries to control her uneasy breath, what is wrong with her and him also? She was so lost that didn't even feel when he took her here, and what happened last night? Did she do something horrible? She shouldn't agree to Misha's plan.

Now everything is just confusing, her mind feels like blasting. It's better to take a relaxing shower, maybe she recalls something. Taking a deep sigh, she takes her clothes and moves to the washroom.

As she comes out, again jumped on her place in sudden shock by seeing him sitting on the bed and unknowingly blurted, "Are you a ghost or what? What would happen if I came outside without clothes? Oh! No again..." Closing eyes she shook her head..

Smirking he comes towards her and says by snaking an arm around her waist, "Nothing, it would be interesting to watch you..." She widened her eyes and snorted, "You are such a jerk,...argh..."..

Nodded he moves back and says, "Not more than you, it's less than whatever you did last night with me. Now come let's talk by having your breakfast." She bits her nails and asks by looking at the floor, "Now what I did?" He sits on the couch and replies, "Come here, first..see I think you will like the breakfast."

Narrowing brows she turns towards the table and again shocked for the thousand times from morning, there's a variety of foods placed on the table including chocolate items. It's just the breakfast, or he just brings the food for the whole day? That too, a tasty one...

"Come shehn...aaz, this tasty food is waiting for you darling.." She blinks her eyes rapidly, "Hun?" Is he actually sidharth or someone else? From when he starts speaking so sweetly..

*********************************************
Let's see what happens next!!