Who is the stranger..

Ch - 25

In a place somewhere, a man in a grey shirt and black pant sitting in front of a fireplace on a big armchair. His eyes are sharped blue, one leg is crossed over the other, one hand is tapping on the chair handle and the other is holding a glass of wine. Placing the glass near his lips he sighs, "This is enough time, I want her now.".

A lady who is sitting in front of him, wearing a black shirt over a plated maroon skirt stare at the fireplace and says, "You have to keep patience, she is unknown of everything and right now living somewhere she shouldn't." The man tightens his grip so hard on the glass that it's broke into pieces, his blue eyes start glowing yellow just like the flame of fire, slamming his hand on the chair he growled,

"I still got getting the reason behind her going with him so easily, according to lily they are living together in one fucking room, ughhhh... She is mine, always mine,...I have to bring her the place she actually deserves to be, here... Not with that sidharth. I will kill him...if he touches her..." The lady shook her head and says, "You can't, you know who he is.."

Tapping his feet on the floor he gets up and says, "Do something, anyhow contact me with her..I want her to know that she can't let me be with anyone else except me. Till now she does, stay from every male without my doing anything. That's what the power of mate bond..but now when she is staying with a devil, I need to talk to her once."

The lady nodded and says, "I try to make her eat that food, which can able to contact her with you but he didn't let her eat that. Don't know the reason he keeps her there, but it definitely not good for shehnaaz." That man shoved his hand on his pocket and says, "The day I come to know, will be the last day of her on that castle. You just do something to contact her for now."
_________________________________________

Sana blinks her eyelashes rapidly, suddenly she starts feeling cold around her, she starts shivering. Breathing heavily she slowly opens her eyes and shocked to see all fog inside the room. She can't able to see anything except that white smoke, her eyes trying to look for sidharth on the couch but nothing is clear.

She looks all around and going to get down from the bed but before she put her soft delicate feet on the ground, her eyes pooped out to see nothing on the surface its a blank hollow, all can see is clouds...her heart start beating fast suddenly due to fear, sweat bids formed all over her face.. "It might be a dream." Sana sighs...

Then suddenly she heard someone else in the room, "Yes it is, for now, this is the only way to meeting you and I don't have much time, sweetest." She narrowed her brows in confusion,  what the hell is happening with her? Now the dreams have also become confusing...

Here she still not able to solve the puzzle of that dream which she saw every day and now this new one is here. She decides to clear her confusion here in the dream only, "Who are you? And who is sweetest?" The person whom the only shadow is visible to her replies, "You are, my...listen to me carefully.. Stay away from him as far as you can, do not allow him to touch you."

Right at this moment, she is diving into the ocean of confusions, now who this he? Her mind suddenly reminds her of the thought of that note where also someone asks to stay away from him. Holding her head she tries to look at the man, "To whom?" She asked out of desperation to know the answer... That man says, "Sidharth... Stay away until we met, bye sweetest."

She shouts, "Wait. who are you? Wait!" She is going to fall down on the hollow when another sound pulled her back in a force, "Shehnaaz...get up what happens? Why are you shouting?" She opened her eyes in a jerk and saw sidharth standing in front of her by holding her from her shoulder, colliding brows she looks all around the room.