Blackmail.

CH - 12

Sana is standstill at her place, the body is lying dead on the floor, a small drop of blood oozing out from the corner of his mouth. Her whole body is stiffed in shock, she never experiences anything like this ever in life. Always running far from violence from things, she never likes those things even never watch or read about any kind of these scenes.

And now seeing a man dying and finally dead, her whole parts stop working and pulled back her to some lost lanes of memories. All check him and busy on call the doctor stay at the office, a kind of rush creates in the place in a second. Sidharth walks towards her with a narrowing brow, her reaction is making him confused.

Inrush, someone pushes her and her loose balance but Sidharth rush to her and hold her from the back which collides her front with him, and for his shock, she clutched his shirt tightly and her heavy breath caresses his chest.  He is not getting it but something is happening inside him suddenly, like a kind of spark run through his all veins.

A different feeling comes in his heartless heart, a feeling of keeping her like this for an entire decade. Her warm touch gives a unique, bizarre type of sensation to his cold body, for a few seconds every freaking cell of his body stops working, the eyes start glowing suddenly.

Closing eyes he Ignores all the weird feelings that overpowering him and says, "What happened? Why are you behaving like this?" Her next move gives him a big shock and almost stop his breath, she hugged him tightly by wrapping her hands around him and says, "Please... let's go from...he..here."

He is not getting why he is feeling like this,  they feel like someone twirling a knife inside your stomach, thousands of black ants roam around his whole body, a kind of electricity run on his veins... Taking long sighs he says, "Alright we are going but move away first. How will we go like this?"

She suddenly realises what she is doing and with whom, the already exists fear is transformed into more by heard his voice. In the hustle, she moves back in a jerk but it causes her to bump into something and fall on the floor before he reacts.

His eyes widened by seeing all, without any more discussion bending down he pulled her on arms and go from there. Sana holds him tightly so that she can't fall The fear is slightly changed into shock and uneasiness, his hold on his bare skin giving her the feeling of current passes through her spine.

Suddenly, the heart starts throbbing faster she doesn't know why all the time her whole body becomes numb after come close to his, butterflies seem fighting on the stomach. Sometimes she repent on her own actions, actually most of the time and the biggest mistake she done sometime before.

How could she hug him like this, is she seriously gone mad or what? What he must be thinking, definitely gone mad and now will he going to punish her? He also said, move away...and now why he pick her like this, is he going to handover her to the cops or throws her somewhere... His actions always give her a heart attack.

Before she says anything, he made her sit in the car and says by himself settled inside, "Are you mad or what? Why every time walk like blinds? And why are you reacting like this there?" She closes her eyes tightly, never understand why he always has to shout like this. This is the reason she can't able to speak in front of him, and why he always need answers.

Seeing her closing eyes he furrowed and says, "Shehn...aaz open your eyes and say something if you don't want me to leave you alone here." She makes a pout and says by a look at him, "How can I speak if you keep shouting with your neem tongue all the time?" He raises his brows, she immediately slams her head for the stupidity...