Shocked Sana.

Ch - 24

Sana close her eyes this time by not able to handle the intense gaze of him, which set every pulse of her body on fire, feels like someone roams a soft feather on her entire body slowly, this tingling sensation is killing her. But moving away from him never come to an option because he always ended up the distance by pulling her more close.

Sidharth stare at her long eyelashes which touches her soft rosy cheeks reaches just above the mole. This mole, he still can't able to get over from that... it's been twenty-two years ago when he saw this thing first, which pulled him towards it like nothing ever before. At times he forgets the thing almost but after seeing it again, all the weird attraction towards it refreshes.

Things are more puzzled than sana can ever think, first, he has her only one identity because of which he brings her here but now her second identity of being someone's mate is also open. And that will definitely bring all new problems in his way, that might the reason protection spell is put on her door, the strange birds who tried to contact her.

And now this letter is complete prove that, the person has an idea of her being here. But he can't let her go anywhere away from him, he has to be more cautious about her safety from those who will definitely come one day to claim her. She doesn't have the slightest idea about who she is? The innocent face is really unaware of things going on around her...

He wants to pull back but, something didn't let him. He bends a little towards her and softly places his lips to the mole, causing her breath to hitch. She clutched the bedsheets in her fist, his touch sends a sudden current run to her spine. He again kisses her, no he actually didn't, he again start sucking the place.

Her heartbeats are racing like a marathon, in her entire life till now she not even able to talk with any guy and here things have grown all stage ahead in time and the shocking thing is she is not even able to push him aside,. He is a little shocked to see his effects on her, which shouldn't be.

Because she belongs to someone else's, maybe because she is not mated with the person yet. And he has not let her ever, slowly move his face near her ears and whispers, "Be ready for a surprise or shock? Depends on what you take it." She narrowed her brows and open the eyes as feel no presence around her....

Sana is shocked to see no one in the room, is he just literally run from here. How can someone be so quick, every time he comes also like this and then vanishes in the same way. Sometimes she feels like he is spirit but that thought not still for so far because other people can also see him. But he behaves not less than one....

She moves to the mirror on the closest and saw the red mark on her face, which again leads to her heart skip several beats. Her trembling fingers touch the place, why he started doing this that too on the same place. She also notices sometimes that he stared at her mole at the time of talking.

Suddenly a thought comes to her mind, is this the reason he brought her here? Is he really want to do all that things with her? Her eyes widened in shock by just the thought of that, if this is the reason then she has to run from here as soon as possible. She runs fingers on her hair and suddenly starts looking around the closest.

When her eyes fall on the packet sidharth give her when he comes to blackmail about mahi. Does she forget to check what's in this? Colliding her brows she starts opening the packet and soon shocked to see the pieces of stuff inside it.. She looks at everything with unbelievable eyes, all these are the same stuffs about what mahi called her...