Plans!

Ch - 46

Viraat going to enter inside the house but stop because of the spell, frowning he looks at sana. She is standing beside sidharth try to figure out the things on her mind, it's already enough for someone to receive all new information in one day..

In her case at one night, but she can't go to sleep when suddenly some unknown person come and claim to love her or being her mate. When here she is still not clear this so-called mate thing, according to her.

Shaking head she saw virat stand outside the door by glaring at sidharth, or she can say both are glaring at each other. Sighing she taps his shoulder, "Stop lost on each other's eyes, like the lead protagonist of the story."

Narrowing his brows sidharth scoffs at her, "Worst joke, no need to try again. And if he wants to talk then, have to do like this, I am not going to let him enter inside nor you can go out. End of discussion." Said he sit on the chair with his all famous stern face.

Rolling her eyes sana folded her hands near her chest and asks to vitaat, "What do you want to say?" Viraat smiles at her and says, "I am viraat, the king of all alphas and.." Sana stop him in the middle and gesture her hand,

"Wait..wait. What is this alpha now? Or else I will kill you also,." Chuckling sidharth says, "I will be glad to help you in this, shehn...aaz." Fisting her hand she gives him a deathly look and asks after composing herself, "Viraat tell everything clearly, ohk."

He looks at both of them and sighs, "The king of werewolves are called as alpha, and I am the king of all alphas,..their mate or you can say soulmate..is called as luna..the queen..what you are.." Sidharth drops a glass on the wooden floor, by raising his brows and smirks,.. "Not yet, and nor will ever be."

"You might be the king of your alphas but I am the king of everyone and she is mine, my queen." Sana shook her head in confusion, "Stop both of you, I am no ones. And what is this mate? What they do?" Viraat continues, "It's the other half of any werewolf, the moon goddess blessed all with a mate, a partner."

"Everyone has one, just they have to find them. And I found you, after fifty years." She sits on the couch by holding her head, staring at him from top to toe she turns her head towards sidharth, "At least he is less old than you." She murmured to herself..

"Do you also have some powers of no ageing like him?" Asked Sana by resting her chin on her hand. Viraat nodded, "Some has, I tell you everything now please except me. Shehnaaz till the day I saw you the first time, just waiting for the right time for our meet but then someone comes in between."

He gritted his teeth by looking at sidharth who is busy playing with his fingers, he doesn't care what viraat says or do. He knew only one thing that when something belongs to him, no one has the power to snatch it away... This is the way he lives thousands and a hundred years of life...

He can kill this newborn wolf in a snap of a finger, just stopping himself because of shehnaaz. She has already a hate factor for him, not interested in add fuel to it.
Sana staring at viraat with narrowing brows, he speaking the same thing sidharth told her.

But how in the earth both can claim her as their soulmate, it's should be the one. Taking a deep breath she asks, "How can you both say the same thing? Explain this fucking mate thing clearly or you have to admit me to the mental asylum." She slams her palm on the table in anger...causing those eyes to glow again...