The Face!

Ch - 34

Sana look at Misha with a confused look and asks, "You are here at this time? Go otherwise mr. Khusat will bash on you." Shaking head she says, "He won't, it's only for veer but I have something exciting for you."

Narrowing brows sana asks, "What?" Smirking misha replies, "Remember, you ask me that what if you have some power suddenly so that you can argue with sidharth without any fear. I have some powers, sweetheart." Sana gasps by widening her eyes, "Hun! A..are you serious?"

Misha takes out a bottle and says by passing it to her, "Come outside and take it, after drinking it whole you will have excellent power." She takes the bottle, staring at it with confusion as there's no sticker on it. "What's this?"

Misha sighs, "Don't think, and just drink it fast before he comes. Trust me, you gonna irritate him more by this and he can't able to do anything." She shows her all the best and goes from there. Sana looks at the bottle with a confusion and moves to the washroom.

As if sidharth come before she finished it, so he can't able to see her. Locking the door she opens the bottle and a weird smell catch on her nose, "It's alcohol..why she wants me to drink this?" She never really tastes it but obviously know the smell, but maybe Misha mixes something on it.

Which can make her brave, but she hates this smell.. Suddenly something strikes her mind, she takes out the leaf and says, "This can change the smell, she grinds the leaf with her hand and put it inside the bottle. Taking a breath she looks at mirror and sighs,

"Get ready mr. Khusat Shukla for facing my braveness." She looks at the bottle and starts drinking, the leaf made the smell little light but now she doesn't care about it. Without stopping she just busy gulping the bottle.

Here sidharth enters inside the room with food, placing food on the table he looks all around the place with a frown. Shaking his head he moves towards the balcony but she wasn't there, sighing move towards the washroom and says from outside, "Hope you are inside otherwise it won't be good for you."

He concentrates on his hearing power when heard the sound of huffing and glass tapping. Knocking on the door he threatens, "Last time I am asking, reply if you don't want me to come inside." Gritting teeth he is going to open the door when Sana open the door in a thud.

And says by pushing him back, "What han? Always threatening, do you even learn anything in the school except this? Or I think that time also you used to threaten your teachers., because you think yourself a principal, right?" He is taken aback by the sudden encounter.

Going to reply something when the strong smell of alcohol hit on his nose, frowning he held her from his shoulder and asks, "Are you drunk? From where you get this?" She shows him a tongue and says in a stuttering voice, "Misha gave me, she told after drinking this I'll be brave in front of you."

He closes his eyes in irritation, didn't understand why the hell Misha did this? Looking at her he is going to say something when saw her staring at him with a weird type of smile, sana raise her one hand and says by running fingers on his face..

"You know what, you are a handsome khusat." She caresses his eyes by saying, "These are so dark and intense, you know I always lost on them whenever you stare at me, even when you were angry? Why?" Sidharth clenched his eyes tightly, her touch raises sudden goosebumps on his body.